We will win the Scottish Cup Final

Personally winning is not enough for me. Its the manner in which we win and how we achieve success that counts in my book. And its quite ironic that the potentially most successful team ever in the clubs history will also be the worst football team in the clubs history.

Maybe it's not ironic. Maybe, just maybe we've lost our naivety and realised that the manner in which to play to win, and the manner in which to play to entertain self appointed purists is not mutually compatible.

You're saying yourself, we're the most successful while playing the worst football. That suggest to me that our brand of "ugly" football is more likely to win than trying to play pretty.

I think Falkirk are a good example of this, they play nice football but struggled to get any points at all at the beginning of the season. They improved but they are still miles behind us in success.

They are probably the best footballing team to watch but do you want to exchange places with them?

I think Walter has shown that good looking football doesn't always win, and he's shown it against many teams in Europe, including Barcelona who didn't exactly entertain themselves at Ibrox. They did at Parkhead but then look at the result.

I don't know of a single footballer that puts playing "good looking" football above winning. If you have good looking football that wins then, great. But how many teams have that privilege?

Italian teams used to bore us to tears but win everything including the World Cup. But who remembers the semi finalist who played the "better" football?

I'd love to play great football in my Sunday League games - but we're too busy trying to win. Anyone who does something fancy and then loses the ball, get the pelters. Same goes for Rangers.

It also depends on what you mean by "good" football. You talk about stringing two passes together but then you can't have been watching the same games as me.

Rangers fans have delighted themselves many times in shouting "Ol�©" at a long string of Rangers passes. I remember English commentators purring at us putting together about 30 passes in row.

So I really don't know what you're complaining about except that sometimes, the opposing team take exception to us stringing the passes together and so the dirty cads try their best spoil the party by denying us room to play - just as we did to Barcelona at Ibrox.

The worst passing I've seen for a while from Rangers was yesterday, when we had EIGHT changes to the first team and also changed to a 4-4-2 formation.

I think it shows that what we've being doing previously works far better for us.

I'm sure Walter would love us to win playing fantastic football every week, however, like Le Guen, Eck and even Advocaat with his hugely expensive team, none of them have found a way of doing it.

Like someone else pointed, Wenger doesn't seem to be able to do it either and Raikaard has been a few bad results away from the sack for a while as he trails Real by about 9 points.

If you know how to achieve it then become a manager and do it. You'll make a fortune.

Rangers and of course Celtic managers, more than most live or die by their results, and Walter is getting them the only way he knows how with the tools at his disposal. And boy is it working.

Perhaps with a few quality signing in the summer there will be more flair in the team - but another season like this will do me.