The real story about ricksen

Seems that Mr Ricksen done a lot more than through water over a stewardess. the big man was drunk on the plane and started throwing drink round everyone. He was then told to behave himself by PLG who was then told to "shove his club up his arse". He then went on and told the players what he thought of them as well. This info came from my Ibrox mole who has been very reliable in the past. If (and i certainly think it is) this info is true then Ricksen is up shit creek without a paddle.

I know this is a serious matter, but am I the only one who finds the image of Ricksen dancing about a plane in mid-air with a bottle of JD in his hand telling PLG to "shove yer club up yer arse" in a Dutch accent hilarious?

Mate, no offence, but I'd rather we didn't speculate on this issue.

The full story will come out in time. Until then I think we should stick with the official story - slim pickings or not.

:)

gisabeer,

If that stroy is true then how on earth can Ricksen honestly and sincerely say that he felt the treatment of him was harsh ??

I am not doubting your mole's credibility, more that if it IS true then Ricksen has a real issue of seeing what is acceptable an what is not !

I would be shocked if he was sacked given his value to the club. He would walk away but we wouldn't get a penny. Now that he's checking into 'Sporting Chance' is he going to admit a drink problem or anger management?? We'll have to wait and see but I hope he gets a bit of space to work through his issues although I've no doubt he'll be hounded.