The debt will be around the -£10million mark, probably less.

The £18million from JJB went to service the debt and most probably soften the £50million 'hit' MIH took then they underwrote last year's share issue. As well as a few million for PLG of course.

Heard today that we are prepairing an improved offer, anybody any further info?

They (his club) want the deal to be agreed in the next 48 hours or not at all. Im happy enough with that, better than it dragging on for another week.

I think we'll get him, we already missed out on Elmander and probably some others that we dont know of.

Austria Vienna have given Rangers a 48-hour deadline to agree a fee for Slovakian striker Filip Sebo.

The Ibrox club are back in talks with the Austrian side but so far have failed to meet their valuation.

Vienna general manager Markus Kraepschmer said: "We have been back in contact with Rangers but their offer is still not acceptable.

"We are waiting to hear from them again but our league season starts on Tuesday and the club have an important Champions League qualifier after that.

"Rangers will really have to move within the next 48 hours because we want this resolved one way or another.

"We would like to build our team around Filip but he has told us he wants to leave."

All I can find so far......

Hope we get him, he looks worth the gamble as he is at a goob age,the little bits on the videos i've seen he looks pacey,strong and knows where the goal is and again if PLG fancies him i don't think it's too much of a gamle...!!!

Rangers manager Paul le Guen has warned he will not overpay simply to obtain the services of Slovakia striker Filip Sebo for the coming season.

Rangers were set a 48-hour deadline by Austria Vienna to up their bid to around �£2million from their reported initial offering of �£1.2million or forget about signing the striker.

But Le Guen has kept to his pre-season commitment not to chase players with money and thereby run up their signing fees.

Le Guen has made it clear he will only sign a player at the price he feels he is worth, and will not pay more.

On Friday night he confirmed he will chat to club chief executive Martin Bain today to make a final decision about whether they will pursue the Sebo.

"I will speak to Martin about this and we will see what we will do," Le Guen said.

"At the same time we really want to pay the right price for a player. We can pay but we don't want to pay too much. We have our limit and if it is higher than our limit, we won't follow."

Sebo has publicly begged Le Guen to up his offer so that he can join former team-mate Libor Sionko - who has made the switch from Austria Vienna to Ibrox.

Le Guen has already bolstered his team ranks with Lionel Letizi, Jeremy Clement, Karl Svensson and Sionko but admitted he was still looking for "two or three more players" to complete his off-season purchases before the SPL begins.

Yesterday he was looking at Zambian striker Chris Katongo and South Africa Under-20 international Calvin Kadi, who both had strong games as their Jomo Cosmos team went down 2-0 to the Light Blues.

Afterwards Le Guen would not comment on what he had seen, adding: "Yes it is true that I am looking at players, and I still want two or three more players to sign, but I can't say more than that at the moment."

The two players would come relatively cheap in European terms and if the Rangers boss liked what he saw, could well make the trip to South Africa all the more worthwhile.

Rangers face South African league champions Mamelodi Sundowns on their last game of their tour on Sunday at the Wanderers Cricket Stadium.

Only saw the clips of the goals yesterday so I hope a compromise can be found as it certainly looks as if he can find the net...

Today he's in the papers demanding a move which is a good thing. We've upped our offer, apparently to about 1.2M, but with the Austrian season starting, time is running out.

Well as long as he doesnt play in any European competition for Vienna then we wont be rushed. But by the sounds of it he is desperate to come. Hopefully he forces they're hand as i think we need a striker.

From SportingLife.com

Austria Vienna general manager Markus Kraetschmer has told want-away Filip Sebo he will start the new season with them rather than Rangers.

The 22-year-old striker is demanding a move to Glasgow even though the clubs have so far failed to reach an agreement.

But the Austrian outfit insist the Slovakian will play in their opening match against Liebherr GAK tonight.

Kraetschmer said: "The situation hasn't changed. We have our first match of the new season tonight, and so the team is preparing for that game - and Filip will play."

But Sebo has pleaded with Vienna not to sabotage his dream move to the Bank of Scotland Premier League giants.

The Ibrox club are believed to have increased their original offer for the forward.

The Austrians are holding out for more, but Sebo turned the tables on his own bosses by demanding to be sold.

He said: "Everyone knows I want to sign for Rangers, but still nothing has been agreed.

"So I have asked for a meeting with Mr Kraetschmer to tell him I want this sorted out.

"The coaches here know I want to leave and understand my situation. But it isn't up to them - it's up to the owners of the club.

"I am now hoping to persuade them to let me go to Rangers."

Sebo has handed in a transfer request so there is more chance of this deal happening. However, according to the Swiss media Wein are holding out for more cash because Nike have signed up Sebo and Wein expect the player to be worth a lot commercially.

Wein's chief investor/sponsor is also leaving at the end of this season so they are struggling financially and are holding out for more cash.