gers and sheep to hold joint press conference

How are Aberdeen affording a pre season trip to South Africa!!! They normally go to Montrose and Peterhead.

Jimmy Calderwood and Martin Bain will be up against each other to see has the best tan

Here you go Cammy

PLG Relishing African Challenge

RANGERS manager Paul Le Guen and Aberdeen boss Jimmy Calderwood helped officially launch the Jomo Cosmos International Tour today at the Emperor's Palace complex in Johannesburg.

Both managers are relishing the matches against South African oppositon on Friday and Sunday, while Jomo Sono, the organiser and owner of the Cosmos, is promising competitive action for both sides.

Le Guen said: "I don't know much about South African football here but I know there are some great players and I remember watching the national team play France at the World Cup in 1998.

"I am looking forward to learning about their football in our two matches."

Rangers face Jomo Cosmos at Vodacom Park in Bloemfontein on Friday night with the Dons taking on Bloemfontein Celtic immediately after.

Then on Sunday Rangers meet league champions Sundowns and the Dons, who only arrived this morning, meet the Cosmos at Wanderers Stadium, the local cricket ground which is being used for football for the first time.

Organiser Sono said: "This is a big event for us and we hope that it can be a big success. We are looking forward to testing our strength against these two great sides."