Uefa allocation

Guest BTBBilly

Like many others I ticked everything last season and have done for a number of years now. Yet still no ticket, which is fair enough as there are thousands of other bears int he same boat. However (Rant time)............

Some of these T*ats that have paid over the odds for tickets won in the ballot in march have never been to Ibrox yet alone know where it is. It is winding me up as the real fans are suffering from Uefa's ludicrious descision to ballot 13 thousand to the average punter. They tell us to stay away from ticket touts yet there stupidness is allowing this to happen.

For me UEFA should have took there 7000 for sponsors (F*ck knows why they need that much), and split 37000 between the finalists then if there are any left they could ballot the rest.

Seems logical to me........... Any thoughts?? lol

Totally agree mate. I've no idea why they did the ballot so early before even the quarter finals had been decided. Why couldn't they have waited until the finalists had been decided in order ensure as many go to the right fans as possible. There are probably Sporting Lisbon, Leverkusen, Getafe fans out there with final tickets wondering what to do with them and there are thousands of bears out there screaming for tickets.

I do think its right that some of the locals are entitled to some of the tickets, but your right, the random allocation thing to all punters and his dog is just crazy, and breeds this touting environment. Especially so when its a brittish club that makes it to the final!

Whoever it was that got 2 payments taken off... do you use the card for 2 different seats/CCCSs??

Guest BTBBilly

The only reason that the Uefa Ballot has been exposed as being a bag of sh*te is beacuse a british club with an enormous fan base is in the final. Had it been Zenit V Fiorentina i dont think there would have been a problem. I have no doubt that Uefa will have a rethink on this one. Its just too little too late though.

Yaaaassssssssss!!!! I got my ticket confirmation from Rangers this morning.

Manchester here we come!!!!

Tell all the tims you know, we're Manchester bound and you're no!

:drink::rfc::drink::rfc:

Like many others I ticked everything last season and have done for a number of years now. Yet still no ticket, which is fair enough as there are thousands of other bears int he same boat. However (Rant time)............

Some of these T*ats that have paid over the odds for tickets won in the ballot in march have never been to Ibrox yet alone know where it is. It is winding me up as the real fans are suffering from Uefa's ludicrious descision to ballot 13 thousand to the average punter. They tell us to stay away from ticket touts yet there stupidness is allowing this to happen.

For me UEFA should have took there 7000 for sponsors (F*ck knows why they need that much), and split 37000 between the finalists then if there are any left they could ballot the rest.

Seems logical to me........... Any thoughts?? lol

Sounds like a better idea than the system in place just now then i might have had a chance allong with thousands of other dissapointed bears.

Yaaaassssssssss!!!! I got my ticket confirmation from Rangers this morning.

Manchester here we come!!!!

Tell all the tims you know, we're Manchester bound and you're no!

:drink::rfc::drink::rfc:

YOu didnt get 2 by any chance and therefore fancy selling me one???

YOu didnt get 2 by any chance and therefore fancy selling me one???

Sorry I got only one and I'm afraid nobody is getting it.

I hope you manage to get one.:thup:

Somone has already offered my bro a grand for his but he said no way.