Now I'm not into conspiracy theories but does in not seem strange that Motherwell "rested" three first choice players against Celtic, with the kicker being, that all three were former Rangers youth players: Ross McCormack, Stephen Hughs and Graeme Smith.

Do you not think that these three would be far more motivated to give Celtic a bloody nose than most players and therefore if he was going to "rest" anyone should he not have chosen three others and given the three former gers, tonight off instead?

It all seems a bit too coincidental to me from a man who supports Celtic and has a future eye on the manager's job at CP...

The fact that the Celtic minded are into conspiracies only adds to the likelihood that they actually participate in them...

Lets not lower ourselves to it... At the end of the day no one but Gers fans want us to win anything. It is clear that success will bring Scotland money, higher placings etc, but we will get nothing for it, and we will have brick walls to stop us succeeding.

I mentioned this very thing in another thread. I mentioned him being a Celtic supporter and also highlighted that he is apparently in the running for the Celtic job should GS step down this summer - and if he is in line for the job then his potential employers could gain from his current team laying down against them. Of course he gave the right sound bites about being irate about the corner on the weekend but..... he should still be picking his strongest team at all times.

It is only about 6 weeks since Motherwell ebat Celtic 2-1 (I think) and McGhee said "I am a Celtic fan so would prefer them to win the league but I have a duty to have my team do its best against every team we play and I am sure Walter Smith wouldn't like it if we didn't try against Celtic" - or words to that effect.

They rested FOUR players on the weekend but rather poignantly you make a very valid point cal - very coincidental that three of the players rested were ex-Gers players..... one for conspiracies of course but still valid.

The flip side of it I guess is that it could be argued that whilst those 3 ex-Gers would have tried harder against Celtic that they may not be as interested this evening - but that validates your statement further - field them against Celtic and get everything out of them and leave them out against Rangers when they potentially have split allegiances (although I am sure they wouldn't).

I just hope that all of these are moot points due to us winning our remaining 7 games and sticking two fingers up to the establishment and every other club and fan in Scotland that so desperately wants us to fail.

And yes, I am agreeing with you, AGAIN !!

I don't know\think there is a widespread conspiracy but i do think McGee left them out on Purpose. They could afford to drop these 3 points. As these players also want to play in Europe they will also be up for the fight against us even although they are Rangers Orientated. I hope McGhee's tactics backfire and Dundee utd fuck them for the Europa place and we win the league.

I don't know\think there is a widespread conspiracy but i do think McGee left them out on Purpose. They could afford to drop these 3 points. As these players also want to play in Europe they will also be up for the fight against us even although they are Rangers Orientated. I hope McGhee's tactics backfire and Dundee utd fuck them for the Europa place and we win the league.

After their last two games' farce I hope anyone but 'Well qualifies for Europe. And that includes the Sheep. Get it up the cheating tim scum!!!!!! :wanker: