Hi Guys,

Just been off the phone to the printers that are going to print the banner. It will take about 1 week for them to print the banner so I will arrange to have it posted down.

Now, here is where I need you guys help :)

Frankie, could you if possible, russle up a couple of 'mock-up's' for the GersNet and BTB banners? I ask this as you are good with the old paint-shop pro / photo-shop and the fact that the printers want a 'design' sent down so they know exactly what to print!! Amybe post them in here so folks can see how the banner will look once its printed !!

Del, can we arrange to meet up and get the banner that you have and I'll send them down ASAP.

Frankie, here is what the banners should look like ;

GersNet - Blue, white and red 'tri-clour' with GERSNET LOYAL (in black letters) with the RFC 5 Star crest.

BTB - Blue, white and red 'tri-clour' with Bo'ness True Blues RSC (black lettering along the top), the traditional Rangers Ready Crest in the middle and Established 1946 in black lettering along the bottom.

Your help in this guys is most appreciated.

Cammy F

Always happy to help (will try and contribute financially next month guys). If you need any changes to these give me a shout. keep up the great work guys.

Gersnet banner

gersnetbanner.jpg

BTB banner

bonesstruebluesbanner2.jpg

:)

I'm sure Stuart posted a PayPal link previously for this kind of thing. Maybe if he's about, he could again as I don't know it.

Either that if people trust Cammy and/or Dodgy del, they can pm them for details on how to provide them with funds to help pay for the great work they have been doing.

Even a couple of quid would go a long way.

It's �£2.50 per letter and �£25-�£35 for the crest - so if my arthmatic is correct, the total cost, not including packaging will be - �£65. The cost of the material was �£40 and that is my donation for the banner. Del arranged to have the banner stitched together :thup:

Cammy F