I saw the flag at the game also, i was in touch with Frankie while i was there via txt but i couldnt get a hold of him after that, my mobile was a nightmare down there.

Guest grovecot
How the fook did I miss this thread?

I have gersnet banner 1 (the original banner with all the flags stitched together) and Del has gersnet banner 2 (blue, white and red one) - both will be in Manchester - I'm phoning Del on arrival and we'll get both banners on display - if I can manage, I'll get both along to the match itself.

Think Del has Frankies, Barry's etc mobiles, so shouldn't be too hard to get hold of most of the members - if you see the banners, probably beside the Bo'ness True Blues flag, pop over and say hello :thup:

Cammy F

Cammy, is this your flag here:

http://forum.football365.com/index.php?t=msg&th=63177&prevloaded=1&&start=400

Looks like you've got a fan.

Exchanged numbers with Frankie with the intention of meeting up. Was with Andrew2010. However my phone battery died early in the day and could not get in touch. Took me numerous texts and phone calls, plus asking many officials/police/bar/cafe workers to find out where my uncle was to meet him. Added to the network problems of having so many peopel doing the same and I may not have been able to get you guys anyway. Its a shame as I think you were nearby piccadilly gardens.

Hopefully make the next one though. :thup:

Aye, all the mobile networks were fucked from early in the day...

Still getting some texts now telling where people are.

Hope everyone had a great time and got home safe. :thup:

Aye, all the mobile networks were fucked from early in the day...

Still getting some texts now telling where people are.

Hope everyone had a great time and got home safe. :thup:

I got a text off someone (I think Frankie) saying they were in Yates' on Portland Street. Could I find Portland St? Could I feck. When walking to the game about 5pm I walked along Portland St. Typical!

I got a text off someone (I think Frankie) saying they were in Yates' on Portland Street. Could I find Portland St? Could I feck. When walking to the game about 5pm I walked along Portland St. Typical!

Gaz how did you get the ticket and how much did you pay?

Gaz how did you get the ticket and how much did you pay?

I paid hee haw! :D

My aunts boyfriends best mate is a journalist for the Manchester Evening News and he had a ticket for me. I only found out about 1pm on Wednesday that I had a ticket. I met him in Manchester City Centre and gave him a warm can of Carling as a thank you. :D