I'd love to come up but I've got a pretty scary deadline coming up at work and can't take any time off...

I could maybe drive up and down in one night but sounds like it could be a nightmare, wouldn't know where to park and then couldn't drink...

I'd probably end up missing most of the game. :(

So I'm probably going to watch it a home with a Tim(!) mate on my projector screen and down a bottle of fine wine or two. ITV4 of course...

I'd love to come up but I've got a pretty scary deadline coming up at work and can't take any time off...

I could maybe drive up and down in one night but sounds like it could be a nightmare, wouldn't know where to park and then couldn't drink...

I'd probably end up missing most of the game. :(

Calscot, Im leaving at 7am tomorrow morning and I'm fearful I miss the match due to the volume of traffic. Like I've said in another thread, I'll only relax and enjoy it when I arrive in Madchester City Centre.

Where are you driving from? I'm in MK so coming from the South so it shouldn't be so bad till near the city although Birmingham is always bad.

I could go on my bike to get through any traffic but don't really fancy the distance in the heat - bikes are mega fun for a blast but boring as hell on a droning 3hr motorway journey with no radio, cd or company. you then have to carry round all your gear when you're there after you change into shorts and T.

Where are you driving from? I'm in MK so coming from the South so it shouldn't be so bad till near the city although Birmingham is always bad.

I could go on my bike to get through any traffic but don't really fancy the distance in the heat - bikes are mega fun for a blast but boring as hell on a droning 3hr motorway journey with no radio, cd or company. you then have to carry round all your gear when you're there after you change into shorts and T.

You'd need to use the B roads mate so it'll take even longer. Bikes aren't allowed on the motorway. :fish:

I'm leaving from Hamilton so I'm hoping 5 hours max and we'll be Following Following in the city centre. :drink:

See yous in Albert sq then lads!!

Leaving on train via york at 6.50 am. Should be doing the fanzone rounds by 12.

I'M GOING TO SEE THE FAMOUS GLASGOW RANGERS IN A EUROPEAN FINAL...

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

WATP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rfc: :box: :drink: