Ascender - a real true blue

I have been looking about like hell and I found an ad, 2 tickets for face value. Phoned them up and she had sold them this morning!:mad:

Sounds like a tim wind up?

As Frankie gave me the other ticket I am forever in debt to him and also Ascender for the fantastic gesture.

I already know so called Rangers supporters making a fortune and other so called football fans (not Rangers) going into the ballot and getting tickets hoping an english team or Rangers would get to the final just to rip them off.

I was going down anyway with Frankie and a few other mates just for the atmosphere but to get a ticket is just unbelievable and I am still in shock.

I can't say thanks enough to both Frankie and Ascender....two true gentlemen :notworthy: :notworthy:

Aw shucks, you guys.....

Yes, embarrassed might about cover it :)

I'll add to the cheese-fest and just say that I just did what I thought any other Bear would do. I was well aware of the crazy prices people were willing to pay on eBay for them, but that's not really fair is it, especially when its your own getting ripped off for them.

Anyway, nothing to see here, let's all move on!

Frankie, will give you a thousand for the pair, just go rob johnny of his ticket and I will see you in Manchester, you can keep the other one.....

Seriously though, much as though you thanked the selfless gesture from Mike (Ascender) I think most, if not all of us Gersnetters, know that Mike is a genuine guy who speaks sense and has his morals firmly in check.

I am not surprised in the least by the gesture portrayed by Mike (disappointed he didnt sell them to me though...... ;) )

Mike, you are obviously a genuine guy and you have just made a couple of Gers fans very, very happy - and that should see you a happy person as the Gers take the field on Wednesday night too. Fantastic gesture and one for which you have been rightly congratulated on here.

It is amazing how much of a buzz you can get from the art of giving - if only others would see that too in a world which has gone crazy in the art of taking.....

Frankie you jammy, jammy swine! He must've enjoyed the gobble you gave him. ;)

In all seriousness though, that's a fantastic thought and an unreal touch to have done that.

Why didn't he think of me though? ;)

well done that man!!! :thup:

nice to hear of a true gers fan!!!!

also a side note... nice to see such a good guy get a ticket in Frankie.. a man who has given up a lot of time and effort in giving the RST a hand in it's growth and follow the gers....

Two Great People... :thup:

Del.

Fantastic gesture Mike, although you must be gutted not to be there. I have now officially decided to life my life substituting the 'What would Jesus do...? code to 'What would Ascender do...?'