Who got them... and how much

I never got an on the ballot and the TC allocation

i'm paying �£695 for a ticket... fuckin killing me but i dont want to miss it!!... and the mrs is not impressed ( but she loves me enough to let me buy it) :onetoomany:

:rfc: Till I Die

Del.

I bought a couple on ebay for �£500, then bought another couple for a mate for the same.

Just got a message today to say that I am getting one on the ballot.

The amount that you are paying may seem a lot, but it's a once in a lifetime experience. You will earn �£695 again.....

I've gave up hope on one, really, really gutted, just like thousands of others. I'd pay �£1000 if I had it but I'm 18 and work part-time so I can't. :P

I have a lot of sympathy. I'm a bit older than you, and am lucky enough that I can buy a ticket without it being an issue financially.

I would be in the same boat as you had it happened to me at the same age. Let's just hope you get another chance in a few years time.

I emailed a guy in Italy where I could have had the tickets picked up from my neighbours family but the guy wanted 1700 quid for the pair. Add that to a 700 quid air ticket I just decided to settle for watching it on the TV seen as Im going on holiday at the end of the month.

Im still sitting here itching to go though. If i still lived in UK id have paid or at least made the trip to Manchester for sure.

Guest Hunter
My mum's cousin lives in Manchester and managed to get me one from a guy in his work.

�£150, considering the prices going about i think i got myself a bargain!

Great price mate.....haven't got a ticket, but traveling up for the party.

Could have had a ticket the other day for 300.I am taking my son and my nephew so knocked it on the head.

Told my mate about the ticket so got back in touch with the guy..suddenly he was claiming someone had offered him 400 for it and if you offer me more its yours,the guy just wanted an auction so feck him!!

Just to be there will be enough for many of us unlucky not to get tickets.

:rfc: