Well I can safely say Im delighted I never bothered making the trip as i would have not likely managed to get my return flight.

Ive heard that the police locked fans in places left right and centre. I was listening to Traynors phone in and fans simply went to the train station to get there train but all trains were cancelled and they locked the station with 7000 fans inside it. Those who were on the trains were taking to the next station and let off. Surprisingly enough Traynor knew there majority were innocent as he himself was stuck.

There was an estimated 120,000 people all over the city and there were 42 arrests which is still 42 too many but doesnt even work out as 1%. Those arrests were not Rangers fans and everyone knows there were English casuals involved.

Manchester were simply just not ready or prepared. They needed to contain a number of people which could fill some towns and cities in the UK - why on earth did they not open up Old Trafford and have 76,000 people in there which would have reduced the amount in the city centre.

There should be an investigation into this. But once again the media manipulate and lie and give Rangers Football Club the bad name. This is what media do people!! The lie all the time. Do people just think they loe about football fans - this is another example of why I dont believe a word of what the media says on subjects like 9/11 - they are being fed a script!!

got nothing to do with whats going on in manchester.

Makes you think though that maybe he wasn't an innocent bystander after all. If he can kill someone he can riot with the police.