Inter Milan sign Frank Lampard

If Jose goes there then I can see it being true.

It would be a good move for both parties. Chelsea's midfield needs a bit of refreshing and I actually think J Cole, Essien, Ballack and Makelele is the better set up so they can play 2 upfront.

Thing is though Gribz, Makelele is going on 36. Chelsea will splash the cash on a replacement though so it's no big deal.

They have Mikel who is getting better and expected to be Makelele long term replacement.

Apparently the story is rubbish according to the news this morning, but has it not been rumoured for well over a year now? No smoke without fire and all that. Although the other thing is that his agent is apparently friendly with the Inter chairman, so maybe its a case of 2+2 = 5.

Lampard for �£7M is it charity week at the Bru , if thats true Inter have got themselves one of the best midfielders in Europe for dirt cheap in my opinion

i like his style of play and he is a bluenose too.

and he "wasnt happy with 125k a week either! id be fucking dead in week earning that sort of dosh!

that kind of money brings greed, ungratefull fucks if you ask me, bring the cap on players wages

if i earned that much money i am sure my weekends would kill my career

anyway lampards not looked his best in the premiership by the games I've watched. don't know if he would like the italian style football, but he would fit nicely in inters midfield

Guest Ibroxian

Where ever he goes, lets hope he promises not to kiss his badge any more eh? Or is he kissing his wallet? I never can tell....