Conspiricy Theories

Guest ricky

Guest ricky
Ricky, coming from the East End neighbours you must have grown up in conspiracy theories.

Some Rangers fans, legitimately or not (and none of the fans will EVER know for sure) maintain that the whole Phil O Donnell tragedy and subsequent postponement of the OF game smelt of desperation from Celtic - cheating ? Probably not technically. Unethical ? Quite possibly.

When you then consider that no such request was made for a man who gave up about 70% of his entire life for your club then inevitably there will be doubts made as to the reasons behind the original request.

Aside from the cheating you have the outright LIE of Peter Lawell claiming that extending the league would have the SPL lose its integrity - he was outed quite easily by Walter Smith who hit the nail on the head with his "Peter should just tell the truth and say he wants Rangers to play lots of games in a short space of time" - only the blindest of blind would agree with Lawell's official stance and not see through it.

It was a season of particularly poor officiating, both the OF benefitted from it but, in the last 6 weeks of the league Celtic more than Rangers - this doesnt mean that Celtic cheated but some Rangers fans will only see the last few weeks.

Funny how you are coming on here with your grow up comments after a satisfactory end to the season yet never made any such appearance when the shit was hitting the fan and all the Celtic fans were suicidal.

Enjoy your league win, however poorly Celtic played (best of a bad bunch and not for the first time since WGS came in) - but please dont patronise us with your posting.

It is a Rangers forum where the fans are entitled to their opinion. Celtic fans, like yourself, are entitled to - but dont play a holier than us attitude.

Your correct i have grown up with conspiracy theories and never have ,and never will buy into the conspiracy theory rubbish.

I agree Lawells comments were wrong and agree he should have said something akin to what Walter said.I cant agree with your "suicidal Celtic fan" comment though im afraid .Whilst the odd nutter may have appeared on phone ins and various forums,i found most Celtic fans to be quite pragmatic and falling into 2 camps the first who would have been "happy" to lose the League if it hastened the departure of Strachan and the second who can be mature about these things and accept if you dont win the League then that its just hard luck ,and you try again next season.I have no desire to patronise you or anyone else for that matter,and most definately and not intimating that Celtic fans are holier than holy...trust me some of the biggest arseholes on the planet sit close to me,and words have been exchanged on numerous occasions

I don't have a problem at all with fans of other clubs occasionally posting on here. As long as they abide by the forum rules and accept that we won't reign in our opinions because they are here, it's not a problem.

Guest ricky
The debate will go on and on as to why supporters of another club would choose to use another clubs forum. I personally dont have a problem with you posting at all.

There have been a few celtic supporters who have come on in the same manner, caused no trouble and put up a good debate, while staying polite and not looking to cause trouble.

I cant speak for everyone else, but as I said, I haveno problem with you posting on here.

Most come on to take the piss TBH, it doesnt appear you have that agenda.

Cheers:thup: trust me ...no agenda.Just shooting the breeze

Well that shows how little you know my good friend.I am more than willing to admit their was a large element of luck in our recent title win,and have no desire (as i have show thus far) to come on here and ram it down peoples throats.I also have stated that i prefer the "banter " side of things and have no time for bigotry,and the like,so whilst i agree with your comment with regards to "TGFITW shite" (i dont buy it either) there was no need for the Torbett Towers remark

Are you therefore trying to tell me that you think that it is justifiable for you to come onto a forum of your arch rivals and tell their members to "grow up" whilst there are certainly instances where the feeling of conspiracy could be justified (I am NOT a proponent of conspiracy theories, as I said I prefer to leave that for the Celtic fans) without backing up your "grow up" statement ?

My Torbett Towers remark was not aimed at you but rather your compadres who, when faced with losing a game, reverted to childish behaviour - therefore my remark was both warranted as a retort and also justified as it was fact.

There are sevaral reasons,and i do understand where your coming from.Initially i just came on to express my gratitude and thanks to the ,many Rangers fans who took time to pay tribute to one of my clubs greatest ever servants (they didnt have to ...but did).Also TBH im not a great one for forums anyway ,but used post on Celticminded,and got pissed off and bored with it ,mainly because itis onesided if you like.I understand individual club forums are like that,but its more interesting if at least a few posters are from other clubs ,and especially your main rivals are on it surely?? Finally compared with your fellow Bears on FF you all seemed far more balanced and rational types:thup:

I agree, I prefer a little bit of banter. We get that here within our group anyway as it seems to be a reasonable balanced group of individuals (Jonc aside, he will never be balanced..... not with his gammy leg !) and it adds to the flavour of the forum.

I personally dont frequent FF as I have no time for pissing in the wind against some people who are so closed-minded. At least on Gersnet we are, in the main, reasoned and sensible and debate is undertaken with respect.

Im reliablly informed the same problem exists at Ibrox as well:(

Nah we are all good guy's. When god made man he was left with some body parts he put into storage. He kept the brains at Ibrox and Parkhead got the assholes and pricks.:)