Veteran Hagen heads for Bo'ness

Veteran defender David Hagen has left Second Division Peterhead to join junior outfit Bo'ness United.

The 33-year-old, who had been converted from a winger, had struggled with injury during his two-year spell at Balmoor Stadium.

He had been asked to prove his fitness this summer before being offered a new contract by manager Iain Stewart.

But a club statement said: "Both player and club have now decided it would be best for him to move on."

Hagen - who began his career with Rangers before moving on to Hearts, Falkirk and Livingston - had joined Peterhead from Clyde.

I remember having his poster on my wall from Rangers News, they used to do those large two page spread posters and I had my room covered with them, all the first team and reserves.

Thats a bit concerning! :D;)

But i know what you mean I had loads of them on my room aswell. I had a huge one of the 92-93 team with the McEwans lager shirt with the 3 strips on the shoulder. Both Hagen and McSwegan were in it with there cool spikey hair!! :D

Very worrying, had a few posters and stuff up but mainly had posters of Sam Fox, Maria Whittaker and Linda Lusardi

First cheeky coont who says they dont remember them is in trouble :D