Nobody seems to be helping the guy. He needs kept in a rehab place in the middle of nowhere to dry and straighten him out, then someone somewhere in football needs to give him a role whether it be TV, radio, scouting coaching. His sister pleaded yesterday for people not to buy him drinks when they meet him.

Its a shame but he seems to be getting worse. Im pleading he gets better, he has so much to offer the game in some role.

It's such a shame. What he needs is a proper lengthy stay in hospital, and not a pocey celeb dryingout clinic, a proper psych ward where he'll get the help and support he needs for longer than a few days or weeks.

It's such a shame. What he needs is a proper lengthy stay in hospital, and not a pocey celeb dryingout clinic, a proper psych ward where he'll get the help and support he needs for longer than a few days or weeks.

I dont agree he should go to a proper psych hospital. He is a nervous wreck and the sight of a normal hospital can cause panic attacks and depression which means he will end up worse and check himself out. A lot of normal people dont like dentists and the sight of them makes them cringe.

He should be in nice surroundings but made to stay for a lengthy time.

I dont agree he should go to a proper psych hospital. He is a nervous wreck and the sight of a normal hospital can cause panic attacks and depression which means he will end up worse and check himself out. A lot of normal people dont like dentists and the sight of them makes them cringe.

He should be in nice surroundings but made to stay for a lengthy time.

Sorry mate,you don't molly-coddle people int getting better from this sort of thing. I speak from experience here, it may not be nice, but it's what he needs.

I agree with Juff. Perhaps putting him in amongst everyday people suffering from the same type illness will jump-start him into realising how hard he has fallen.

Putting him nice comfy surroundings, regardless of how long he is there, will merely make it feel like a hotel visit !

I agree with Juff. Perhaps putting him in amongst everyday people suffering from the same type illness will jump-start him into realising how hard he has fallen.

Putting him nice comfy surroundings, regardless of how long he is there, will merely make it feel like a hotel visit !

It totally depends on the person, everyone will be different. In some cases some people will see similar people but at the same time being in nice surroundings may open a mind up and appreciate the beauty of the planet in cases.

Its all about how fragile that person is and how they react to the situation. Gazza is very fragile and I think a nicer place would do more for him. He has been there before but it was more like a holiday for him, this time he should be made to wake up and I think waking up in a nicer rehab place than a normal hospital would help Gazza.

Gazza has been in and out of rehab clinics several times. They obviously haven't worked. He needs a lengthy in-patient stay. If you have a chest infection and are prescribed anti-biotics, do you stop taking them once the symptoms clear up or do you comlete the course to ensure the symptoms don't come back? That's what Gazza needs.

Gazza has been in and out of rehab clinics several times. They obviously haven't worked. He needs a lengthy in-patient stay. If you have a chest infection and are prescribed anti-biotics, do you stop taking them once the symptoms clear up or do you comlete the course to ensure the symptoms don't come back? That's what Gazza needs.

Just what I was about to say.

I don't necessarily disagree with you Gribz - but in Gazza's instance he has been in those places a number of times and they clearly havent worked for him. Time to take him hard-core in my opinion.