Paypal account for banner donations

All, please check this thread http://www.gersnet.info/vb/showthread.php?t=711&page=2

I am going to use my paypal account to collect donations for the banners that are being made.

If there is any excess after it has all been paid I will send a cheque to one of the admin for them to decide what to do with it.

The paypal email address is.... craig.gardiner@omsl.bm

I will also supply admin with periodic screenshots so that you all know that I am not stealing your very kind donations.

If you make a donation could you also PM me please to let me know how much so that I can match up the donations with the donors.

Thanks

All, please check this thread http://www.gersnet.info/vb/showthread.php?t=711&page=2

I am going to use my paypal account to collect donations for the banners that are being made.

If there is any excess after it has all been paid I will send a cheque to one of the admin for them to decide what to do with it.

The paypal email address is.... craig.gardiner@omsl.bm

I will also supply admin with periodic screenshots so that you all know that I am not stealing your very kind donations.

If you make a donation could you also PM me please to let me know how much so that I can match up the donations with the donors.

Thanks

Craig m8 we trust you so no need to keep sending screenshots m8 and thanks for letting us use your pay-pal

Del.

Craig m8 we trust you so no need to keep sending screenshots m8 and thanks for letting us use your pay-pal

Del.

Aye Craig, your RST generousity on your introduction to the forum put you over the edge of the trust issue.

If there's excess then might as well keep it for more banners next season (or however often they're done).

Good work guys. :thup:

Cheers Craig :thup:

Right folks, get donating.... :thup:

As for another banner, maybe better going back to the GersNet 1 design, buy 10/12 flags and get them stiched together and have the web addy painted / stitched on to it?? Or, the guy at the Ibrox Primary sells large Saltires for �£30 - get on of those and get http://www.gersnet.info on it??

Anyhoo, we'll get this one completed first before thinking about the next one :admin:

Cammy F

Yep, let's get this one made and paid for before moving on.

Coem on folks. We all enjoy posting here and many complain it's not busy enough. This is our chance to contribute to the forum in a practical manner while advertising it to other bears in a colourful way.

Posters who donate can request a custom status and once we reach the target we can have sigs back for a wee while as a reward.

As for another banner, maybe better going back to the GersNet 1 design, buy 10/12 flags and get them stiched together and have the web addy painted / stitched on to it?? Or, the guy at the Ibrox Primary sells large Saltires for �£30 - get on of those and get http://www.gersnet.info on it??

Cammy F

Ive got a Union Jack and a red, white and blue flag with a small union jack inside it (very smart) that I will give.

I bought them at the Hearts game when i was steaming!! My mate in aberdeen has them so i will get them given time.

I never meant get a second one made for this season, i meant a fresh one for next season if this one goes through the wars, lol.

Aye, could be gersnet policy to get a new banner every season :)

Only if me and Del don't get landed with carrying all the feckers to all the matches - been stopped and searched outside football grounds more times that Pete Docherty has been at bloody airports - not to mention run ins with stewards, Police etc !!

Cammy F

Aye, could be gersnet policy to get a new banner every season :)

Only if me and Del don't get landed with carrying all the feckers to all the matches - been stopped and searched outside football grounds more times that Pete Docherty has been at bloody airports - not to mention run ins with stewards, Police etc !!

Cammy F

It's a pain when the police ask to see it i hand the flag to them and tell them on you go!!

Del.