Paypal account for banner donations

There's a good way to get yourself and the flag in trouble, lol.

my uncles pal before when we were at a rangers celtic game at celtic park and he had a bag way him

the police asked can i have a look inside you bag and he told him naw pmsl police kept asking and he said it was personal and kept tellin him naw so he finally opened the bag and it was a present for his pals daughters birthday

aww its so funny winding up the police at celtic park

another story

last game at parkhead last season when we had ballons and the paper hings ( dont know what they are called) steward comes up any writing on those ballons and uncle pals and co started winding him up and pounding him about his hat he had to wear

it was a shity yellow coloured and it said something security on it

38.30 received with much thanks - I have still to put my money to that so I think we have already reached the 65 quid target (not that it means you have to stop donating ;) )

Cammy, can you PM me your address and I will get my Mum to write you a cheque and mail it out ASAP.

Thanks everyone !