Not sure if we can put the link up or not but you can get loads from the Rangers official site, cant use their shortcuts so would need to save and host them or but if you save them you should be able to do all the stuff you need Shroomz, 15 pages of pics and some of them are total crackers.....

I was on the official site & couldn't find anything high res. Do I need to log in or something to get the good pics?

Nah, I saved a few already but would have taken way to long to host and post.

I'll get the link and put it up, Admin/Mods delete if not allowed or advise if this is best as a pm in future.....

Picture link

Pics are at the bottom of the page. Will take you a while to go through them but as they are pictures to order, all/most may have the Official site thing in the middle of them so may not be suitable for you.

There's some crackers there alright, but what I'm looking for is something along the lines of Novo holding the trophy aloft in high res. In fact a bunch of high res pics of individual players holding the trophy aloft would be ideal. :)