Ive got a grip of myself mate, this place is dead enough without stopping transfer rumour threads.

:eek:

Acht well, my mate just texted me and said Beckham, Rooney and Gerrard are flying back from Germany today and will be paraded at Ibrox before jetting back to rejoin the England squad for their WC opener on Saturday.

Was going to keep this information to myself, but since this place is dead, thought you all would like to share :rolleyes:

Cammy F

Acht well, my mate just texted me and said Beckham, Rooney and Gerrard are flying back from Germany today and will be paraded at Ibrox before jetting back to rejoin the England squad for their WC opener on Saturday.

Was going to keep this information to myself, but since this place is dead, thought you all would like to share :rolleyes:

Cammy F

Cheers for the info mate, will keep an eye out for them.

Cammy F

I think you've taken that to far Cammy. I cuold believe us signing Beckham and Gerrard but Rooney is out of our price range. :D

Cammy F

if anyone sees Rooney tell him he's an ugly bastard.

and stamp on his foot, for a laugh like.

really don`t want beckham.:mad:

Are you mental?...

Are you saying that if Beckham wanted to come to us and PLG wanted Beckham and we could agree a fee etc, you would not be happy?...

Fucking hell....

I would be made up!

Are you mental?...

Are you saying that if Beckham wanted to come to us and PLG wanted Beckham and we could agree a fee etc, you would not be happy?...

Fucking hell....

I would be made up!

yes, cause he`d bleed us dry with his demands and he`s probably only got about 2 years at the most left in him and his best days are certainly behind him. plus a large transfer would be involved and it would take up all the transfer funds for this season for one player.

no

yes, cause he`d bleed us dry with his demands and he`s probably only got about 2 years at the most left in him and his best days are certainly behind him. plus a large transfer would be involved and it would take up all the transfer funds for this season for one player.

no

Real Madrid currently get 50% of his image rights. So any money he makes from adidas, pepsi etc. Real Madrid make money from his too