Question on the Cuellar "clause"

i would absolutely love, love, love if someone could go through the publically available data and draw up an undeniable list of things that have and havent happened with the money. how much murray has invested, how much he's taken out. these sorts of things.

i get the impression that many of murray's detractors are just regurgitating what other murray detractors have said. "what about the albion carpark?". aye - what about the albion carpark? very few people seem to know for certain what happened and what the reasoning was. ideologues mostly.

anyone who thinks murray is whiter than white is clearly an idiot. i'm not more impressed by those detractors who dont seem to be in it for more than the fact that its currently fashionable, or that people round about them with strong wills and opinions think its *obvious* he's a baddie.

i think we need to compile some sort of list of murray complaints, and try and investigate them all thoroughly - list the minimum things that can be said for certain, and what people's conclusions from this are. there's too much propoganda kicking about - a lot of people with half-hidden motives are making a lot of noise just now. if we had some sort of objective report of wtf has went on - good and bad - in murray's tenure we could best decide who, of all the noisy people, are the ones worth listening to.

You have actual figures mate.

As sdm said it was for players, and how many times do I hear "written off" when it comes to income ie players that could have generated money, [buffel], or it has went on balancing the books, which incidently never seem to get balanced.

Sorry to be pedantic but if the book you are talking about is the balance sheet, it ALWAYS gets balanced, hence the name. ;)

The report seems to say that the JJB money is invested with financial institutions for maximum returns.(outwith the annual release to the P&L).

In other words we've spunked it either in the banking sector or lost it on the stock market...? :D

i get the impression that many of murray's detractors are just regurgitating what other murray detractors have said. "what about the albion carpark?". aye - what about the albion carpark? very few people seem to know for certain what happened and what the reasoning was. ideologues mostly.

The Albion carpark was sold in 1990 for �£2m to one of Murray's other companies, PPG, I think.

I'm not a property expert so have no idea if it was a fair price or not, but seems reasonable to me. I think the building of the carpark was part of the conditions for the building of the club deck, but don't know why it had to be sold.

I had the documentation conected to this at one point but it may have got binned somewhere along the way.

Don't have time at the moment for a full report. :D

The Albion carpark was sold in 1990 for �£2m to one of Murray's other companies, PPG, I think.

I'm not a property expert so have no idea if it was a fair price or not, but seems reasonable to me. I think the building of the carpark was part of the conditions for the building of the club deck, but don't know why it had to be sold.

I had the documentation conected to this at one point but it may have got binned somewhere along the way.

Don't have time at the moment for a full report. :D

The carpark clause is a strange one considering that if you look at Ibrox on Google Earth there seems to be a lot of waste ground nearby that could have presumably been bought up cheaply and converted into a car park allowing us to have kept the training ground. 2M seems a lot of money for land in a depressed looking area.

Guest ecosse1

Excellent idea if Bluedell is proposed and is happy to carry out a thorough investigation into the FACTS of the financial going ons during SDM's tenure then gersnet should fund the investigation... !

altogether an excellent idea.... to finally do away with inuendo and have the facts. on the albion, catering, transfer in money, etc etc. and to have clarification on SDM's investment in and donations to the club. (if any)