Question on the Cuellar "clause"

Excellent idea if Bluedell is proposed and is happy to carry out a thorough investigation into the FACTS of the financial going ons during SDM's tenure then gersnet should fund the investigation... !

:drink: :cheers:

Guest ecosse1

It was said a little tongue in cheek, but mibbees it is worth considering given the amount of time/work involved.

However as a newbie I bow to your knowledge of site contributors, now !! if you could use your power of persuasion to have the task completed in time for the AGM ;-)

It was said a little tongue in cheek, but mibbees it is worth considering given the amount of time/work involved.

However as a newbie I bow to your knowledge of site contributors, now !! if you could use your power of persuasion to have the task completed in time for the AGM ;-)

There should certainly be a detailed review of the accounts on the site prior to the AGM.

Guest ecosse1

to be honest I was thinking of not just the past year, but more major financial income/outgoings moves over SDM's tenure.

There was the recent coverage of Mr Edgars assertions of SDM's asset stripping. If that has any truth to it then rather than just shout off about it state the facts.

There is no value in sweeping generalisations of "asset stripping" unless you have facts to back it up. Who knows mibbee SDM is whiter than white !! Then again !

Because of the mud that has been slung about I would love to know the truth as would most Gers supporters.

to be honest I was thinking of not just the past year, but more major financial income/outgoings moves over SDM's tenure.

There was the recent coverage of Mr Edgars assertions of SDM's asset stripping. If that has any truth to it then rather than just shout off about it state the facts.

There is no value in sweeping generalisations of "asset stripping" unless you have facts to back it up. Who knows mibbee SDM is whiter than white !! Then again !

Because of the mud that has been slung about I would love to know the truth as would most Gers supporters.

I know, mate. That's a big exercise though, but definitely a good idea. I wouldn't mind having a go, but as I said above, it won't be done any time soon, due to other commitments.

A big excercise indeed. Yes I would love to know whether Murray has really just used us as a cash cow all these years and yes the finished document would be a powerful weapon to brandish at the man himself should it cast him in a poor light. However, given that he has once again stated his intention to leave when the right buyer comes along (one look along the M8 suggests waiting is wise) what would be the point? Apart from being able to boo him as he pulls away from Ibrox it seems like it might be a big waste of effort.

If anyone is about to reply to this post by saying we could use it as the stick to beat SDM out the door with, could you please also state your preffered option as to who you would like to ride in on a white charger and deliver us into the light. The "Murray Out But I Don't Know What I Actually Want To Happen" posts are getting awfy boring. I'm not saying we don't need change, by god we do. What I am saying is that change is coming anyway, we just need to be patient and hopeful that the right buyer/s do come along.

I know, mate. That's a big exercise though, but definitely a good idea. I wouldn't mind having a go, but as I said above, it won't be done any time soon, due to other commitments.

Not just a BIG exercise but a difficult one unless you have access to the fixed asset register or know for sure what asset sales took place in which year. If material they MIGHT be disclosed in the financials but no requirement as such.....

We could possibly work in tandem on this BD - when time allows.

Not just a BIG exercise but a difficult one unless you have access to the fixed asset register or know for sure what asset sales took place in which year. If material they MIGHT be disclosed in the financials but no requirement as such.....

We could possibly work in tandem on this BD - when time allows.

The big two are the Albion and Edmiston House. There's some public information about both. Always happy to get some help. I'll give you a shout if/when I get round to looking at it, mate.