Novo--------------------------------Beasley

-------------------Lafferty

I like the look of that, but I'd love to see this one:-

--------------------Mcgregor

Whittaker-------Boogy------Weir------Papac

------Davis--------Mendes----Thomson

Novo--------------------------------Aaron

-------------------Boyd

~with Beasley or Lafferty coming on for Aaron about 60 mins in. I'd give Boyd the 90mins because I think he will get us at least 1 goal if given the right service & the full 90+ on the park.

-------------------Boyd

~with Beasley or Lafferty coming on for Aaron about 60 mins in. I'd give Boyd the 90mins because I think he will get us at least 1 goal if given the right service & the full 90+ on the park.

Please no Boyd in the starting line up,he is too slow and cumbersome. That would be playing into Celtic's hand in my opinion. We need someone with pace as a striker

I'd rather see Boyd get the start up front than Misser. We need someone that's going to score goals after all & if he gets the right service & chances I think Boyd will do just that - score for us. :)

I'd rather see Boyd get the start up front than Misser. We need someone that's going to score goals after all & if he gets the right service & chances I think Boyd will do just that - score for us. :)

I don't want Miller their either but we do have other options. Lafferty, Velicka or Cousin for me. JCD has just not impressed this year.

-------------------Boyd

Spot on. But most the support want us to play strikers who'd struggle to find their own wedding tackle never mind the back of the net. :confused:

-------------------Boyd

It does read better with Boyd up front if you put it like:

------------------Mcgregor-----------------

------Davis-------Mendes------Thomson-----

-----Novo---------Boyd----------Aaron-----

...Makes him look a little less isolated :P

Think JCD is a better option than Boyd for this formation, but just so long as it's not KM, I'll be happy.

I'm looking forward to seeing this lad Aaron play, but I think for the OF game Beasley would be a better bet. Bring Aaron on with 10mins to go when it's already in the bag :devil:

Just on a couple of occasions as I recall. But my point was that there is almost a 'tradition' of giving stick to players who are not 'marquee' signings but have been youth players. Hope that's not why Fleck and Furman have been held in check.

I think that's exactly why. It's like throwing them to the wolves. One or two poor performances and they'd be written off by the 'support'.:mad:

Don't get me wrong. It doesn't happen overnight, but it's become commonplace for the next 'great product of Murray Park' to be thrown on the scrap heap within the space of a season. Starts off with the usual F*kwits hurling abuse at them on the field, in the phone-ins and on the forums. Before you know it the whole lot of us are on their backs. Then we've got the cheek to blame the club for not investing in the youth.:(