Protest Press Release

Guest damien

All I can say is thank God we've finally decided on some positive action, however small the scale, and we're indebted to the good folks over on Vanguardbears for another initiative.

When you see the supporter mobilisations that have taken place at Liverpool and Man Utd during recent years, it makes Rangers fans look like a disinterested smugfest. "It's not the Rangers way" has become a mantra for those who simply do not care enough but need to find a way to hide it.

I've said for years that we could solve all our problems if we really wanted to. Every concerned Rangers supporter should be at the BBC protest on Sunday.

For me the BBC are 1 of the main problems with the UK. A mandatory licence if you want to watch TV not including there channels is nothing like a democracy...they are ran by people with a set agenda and its not only Anti Rangers info they report...they were being fed a script on 9/11 and reported the live collapse of WTC7 20 minutes BEFORE it was demolished - absolute disgrace of a corportation.

Now this is an interesting point Gribz. Firstly, yes they are a corporation, but more importantly, they're a corporation with undoubted & intrinsic links with our government. It seems to me as if they're actually the Governments' Broadcasting Corporation, so perhaps GBC would be a more appropriate title. If they're not being told what to spoon feed the 60 million sheep, they're being told what they're not allowed to tell them, especially when it comes to any issues of significance. It completely astounds me that the nation is dumbed down enough (not by mere chance) not to notice that there's something far wrong when so many important issues should be being reported in depth in news broadcasts and yet we're constantly fed insanely stupid & irrelevant stories designed to detract from the real stories & issues which should be being reported. There's no seriously in-depth reporting on the shifting of political & financial powers in the world because were not supposed to understand why stock markets are deliberately crashed & corporations bought over by one another. We're not supposed to be told that financial giants rule the world & have almost every government on the planet in their pockets. We're not supposed to be given any serious reporting on why or how the world's real rulers & financial elite got there or what they intend for their flocks. Instead we're spoon fed brief reports of rather significant issues followed by reports about some guy in the US that's dog called the cops when he took a fit... or other similarly stupid but cheerful 'stories'. It practically amounts to lying to us... lies, lies, lies.

Listen, I'll stop rambling & just say good luck with the protest, but if you think you can really make a difference & cause change in a corporation like the BBC, you're not fully understanding what you're dealing with. It would take 30 million people protesting in the streets of Britain to cause any worthwhile change in the BBC & that change would only happen because the government says so or allows it.