Rangers V Bolton Cancelled

So, what do you want then? Who do you want to see run the club?

What do I want? I want a PR Department that challanges the lies, inuendos and helf-truths spouted by the media. A PR Department that actively challange cretins like Speirs, Leckie and McNee. A PR Department that ensure we get 'fare-press'.

I want a BOARD that doesn't sell of assets that are making money for the club. That doesn't sell the albion to his son for �£1 for use as a car-park. A Board that will ensure that our youth development is 'ring-fenced', financed and managed correctly. Oh, and isn't sold off - do you see a trend here?

I want a BOARD that have short, medium and long-term goals and stratigies set in stone and discussed and agreed with supporters associations. A BOARD that ensures that we have long-term financial stability and income sourced and secured.

I want a ticket office that can issue tickets without fucking up every other week (oh, and guess who owns or out-sourced ticketing agancy?) and is helpful and curtious when you are dealing with them.

I want A BOARD that nurtures relationships with TBO, RST, Supporters Clubs - who support these groups and ensures that everything is done to help them and enusre their safety is guarenteed at Ibrox and on our travels.

I want the Rangers Publications to include Rangers minded people and fans - who know the history of the club and can ensure that an article about Rangers will not have any mistakes and is true and factual.

Not asking for much, just for the club to be run properly.

Cammy F

Bolton will be coming up to Glasgow to play a closed door match. I presume at Murray Park.

It might be quite short notice to arrange policing etc. But why dont they re-arrange it at Ibrox?? Bolton are coming up anyway. They could even put it on our season ticket.....or is that asking too much?

Bolton will be coming up to Glasgow to play a closed door match. I presume at Murray Park.

It might be quite short notice to arrange policing etc. But why dont they re-arrange it at Ibrox?? Bolton are coming up anyway. They could even put it on our season ticket.....or is that asking too much?

I think Craptic are at home to Everton that night and Glasgow Police won't allow both teams to be at home on the same evening.

Cammy F

I feel for you guys who have bought tickets and booked the trip. I know if i was in the UK id be going to this. In some cases it wouldnt even be losing out on the hotel booking etc that bothers you's, but missing out on what would of been a great occassion.

The most bizarre thing to me is why is it being turned around and played behind closed doors - in Glasgow!! I cant understand that one at all.

FFS if Celtic are playing Everton on the 25th, change the date to the 24th or 26th - not rocket science, and hold it at ibrox!

IMO there is a reason GMP have cancelled it and we are not going to find this out.