... before the impartial and unbiased Scottish media TWATS insinuate that the Bolton game was cancelled due to us big, bad, bigoted Rangers fans 'reputation'?

And when this does happen, what will be the response from Rangers Football Club?

Cammy F

... before the impartial and unbiased Scottish media TWATS insinuate that the Bolton game was cancelled due to us big, bad, bigoted Rangers fans 'reputation'?

And when this does happen, what will be the response from Rangers Football Club?

Cammy F

I was thinking along the lines of GMP saying they couldn't deal with the large amounts of fans from Glasgow heading down to the game.

Only time will tell Cammy.

your creating a story out of nothing there cammy. i think the main problem was the amount of notice there was for the game. we had a months notice a least for all the other games we are playing but only two for the bolton match. But i do agree that the gmp crapped their pants a bit at the thought of us lot comming down as well. Its a real pity this game was cancelled as i was well up for it but even my local Rangers supporters club wouldnt put a bus on as the never had enough notice either.

It will be interesting.

Im just speculating here, but i wonder if the decision had any refection on celtic recently taking 30,000 to old trafford. Im not sure how the mhanks behaved and if the GMP thought "no, not more from up there"

I've been in contact with the GMP Press Office this morning and at no point was the game cancelled because of a so-called 'threat' from bears.

Rangers fans have a recent flawless record in England and apart from one or two idiots in Spain recently, the same goes for our record abroad.

For the Daily Record to write so negatively about us in this regard really is shameful and most disappointing. Recently we had a UEFA judgement imposed upon us for certain reasons. At the time I said for the Rangers fans to be able to change most effectively we'd need the help of other groups.

Articles such as this isolate the Rangers support even further and you have to wonder what Jackson and his rag hope to achieve with this misinformation.

Well, I will be really interested to see the response from Rangers and David Murray about the daily record article. Frankie who is MGN BTW?

GMP have purely stated it isnt anything to do with Rangers fans so hopefully the club come out and defend us here.