You just aren't having a good day Cammy with all the BS anti-Rangers stuff we are being fed - AGAIN !!!

Good on the RST - but David Murray should be taking a leaf out of their book and not allowing this bile be casting aspersions against our good name.

And where is that PM with your address - I transferred the money from my paypal to my bank account last night - will be there sometime next week I would imagine !

Couldn't get tickets for the two games but listened to Clyde back in the day and remember clear as day when they were all "disgusted" at the behaviour of the C****c and Hertz fans. Remember it to this day - Keevins I am sure was one of the idiots on that day - as was MacNee and Joke Brown. I am sure they were the names commentating that day.

Fucking typical - can't blame the fucking tinks coz that would be racist against our little friends from the south of Ireland - can't blame the Hertz coz they are all fucking junkies so just blame Rangers as there was no other fucker there. :yawn: :admin: :admin:

His debut was at Parkhead and the game was marred by TIMS throwing bananas at Walters and dressing up in monkey suits. The media also had stories in the morning of East End Grocers stating that they had run out of bananas. The kick-off of the second half was delayed 15 minutes so the fruit could be removed from the playing surface.

Walters next game was against Hearts at Tynecastle and the same thing happened there. The game was delayed whilst te bananas were removed from the ground.

I apologise to Lynds as my response was 'curt' but I thought Lynds was implying that Rangers fans were behind the racial abuse dished out to Walters.

Cammy F

no worries. It was that long ago I dont actually remember which team was doing it. I just remember thinking poor bugger and what a waste of bananas!