Upgrade of site software

Frankie, I recall that you said something about getting the vB software upgraded. Is this going to happen? I see another site has just upgraded to 3.7.3 and some of the touches are quite nice.

Is there a cost to this?

Unfortunately there is a cost of �£100 to have the indefinite vB licence (with updates) mate...

bmck and I are working on ways to find this though as we'd definitely like to upgrade.

Not sure if there is one or it's been mentioned before, but how about a Gersnet Paypal account, where those that would like to contribute to any costs, could.

Im not meaning to post it publicly on the boards or anything like that, but Im sure there are a few who would gladly contribute to any running costs.

We have thought about it mate but really don't want anyone feeling that they have to pay/donate/sponsor the running of the place.

Gersnet has always been free due to the kind help of people like Stuart M and Barry so we'd like to keep it that way.

Frankie & Barry,

Let me know if I can contribute to the cash needed to upgrade. I would LIKE to help out financially - cant help any other way as I am no techy and am obviously too far away to do much.

Like some of the changes so far. Sure the Photo Album bit in the cp will come in handy. Will look in more detail as time goes on.

I like the Infraction bit with the red and yellow cards lol

The multi quote part will save a little time too Im sure.