Celtic chairman condemns chants

Guest Jum Spence

"And I encourage anyone who has not read the song, however distasteful it is, to read it so they can see that we are not over-reacting."

And I would encourage Dr Reid to actually listen to what is sung by RANGERS FANS AT GAMES.

The full version has NEVER been sung by Rangers fans at games - so to request people read the full lyrics is beyond the pale. He is attempting to tar Rangers fans when they NEVER have sung the full version. You can't extrapolate these things - fans need to be punished, or not, based on what is ACTUALLY sung.

I would also suggest that Dr Reid makes more of a concerted effort at getting his own house in order rather than focussing on Rangers. Rangers have done a far better job of curtailing the unsavoury element from our repertoire, regardless of what the gutter press suggest.

I think this was brought up before regarding the user STV. Sure it was decided at the time that it wasnt really a problem as if you didnt want to visit the site, you didnt have to. Could be wrong but it rings a bell.

Wait till he starts posting Rangers news as well.... ;)

Like I say it's just a wee trial run to see if it increases discussion on topics that may not be posted otherwise.

Sure it may mean people clicking on external links but we all do that anyway via Newsnow or the like.