Sitting in the "wrong" end

Closest I've come was in a pub full of celtic fans when I was younger with my dad. It was the crown on duke street. My dad isn't big on football but it's his local. The gers won and I wasn't the most popular person in the pub :D

I don't think i could ever sit in amongst them at a game tbh

Closest I've come was in a pub full of celtic fans when I was younger with my dad. It was the crown on duke street. My dad isn't big on football but it's his local. The gers won and I wasn't the most popular person in the pub :D

I don't think i could ever sit in amongst them at a game tbh

Cheers THR

Ill go anywhere for Rangers

That would make kinda sense, its not going to be the Celtic end when we play Hibs :fish:

Anyway....how did you manage to end up in there Pete?

Funny enough Gribz it was always the Celtic end no matter who we played( Well at least in my circles.) I can't even remember people calling it the Broomloan much in those days.

My sisters boyfriend then, husband now, had gotten an extra ticket. He is a red hot Celtic supporter and Catholic. He and his brother and other guy's from the snaffle bit pub, took me with them.

Have any bears ever been in the other end at a OF game.I have it was a few years back at Perkyheid Laudrup et al.A celtic supporting friend was "unwell" on the morning of a new years game,unable to take up his seat I went instead.

During a Rangers attack Laudrup made an arse of it,I went tut f*ck sake.The guy on my right turned and looked at me,I looked at him.Not a word was said.He knew,and I knew,and we both knew we knew,I got talking to the guy on my left he was from Yorkshire and this was his first OF experience,he was impressed.I was very tempted to tell him I belonged over there.I left the game unscathed.beat 2-1 collins free kick,i have to confess that in order to maintain my anonimity i Stood And gave a slight clap,no cheering but,when the free kick went in.To help justify taking part in the celebrations it was a good free kick from Collins.

Anyone else been there or vice versa.

Carldvelle

From over there the Bears look brilliant,It helped me through.

The guy on your right was a Celtic fan or Gers fan also??? Fair play if he was a celtic fan.

Thats happened to me a few times at West Ham away games. I remember being away to Oxford in a midweek cup match in a terrace behind the goal. West Ham scored and about a group of 15-20 people around us said a quiet "YESSSS" then we all looked at each other and started going mental.

Same thing happened away to Luton but because we were close to the West Ham end we didnt worry and a group of about 50 just went crazy when we scored.