Chelski vs Liverpool

I don't hate Arsenal, cant argue with the way they play football either. Over the passed I have hated the way Wenger and his players have defended there wrong actions whilst bemoaning others of the same thing. Cant remember all the specific times, just went right off them after that. Never liked Manu either just as much but again, cant fault the way they have played football!

Every manager is the same though Jon. Look at Sir Awex yesterday regarding Rooney. He blamed the ref for having to sub Rooney after Rooney kissed the Man U badge in front of the Everton fans. This was minutes after the ref had booked him. Why's that the refs fault?

Of course every manager will defend his players. Maybe in private Awex will get tore into Rooney. Who knows!

I thought Rooney should have been off for that incident tbh

It was maybe more high profile at the time I cant remember, whatever it was though, Arsenal were at fault and the worst. I don't like the way Fergie does it. Every manager may do so, just not to the extent of these 2 imo

2 things can be said from this weekends results.

1) Liverpool have to now be taken as title contendors as they have been picking up points even when playing poorly. I dont think they will win it but they wil be contendors. they are 8 points ahead of Man Utd.

2) Hull should also really be respected more now. They are not flukes. They have won at Arsenal and Spurs in recent weeks. I thought they would get a draw at best at West Bromm but they went there and destroyed them. A Job very well done from them.

Liverpool have also beaten Manu and Chelsea, a point that shouldn't be forgotten beacause in the past they have not been able to do that!! They beat Arsenal and they will be in an even stronger position, I think the most important thing when thaqt game comes round thouhg, is that they don't get beaten!

Hull have been fantastic, no-one can arhue with that and Im sure a lot of neautrals would love to see them keep it up.

First of all, Jon your spelling is shocking!

Secondly, Hull will finish bottom half of the table (anything abot the relegation zone is a success). Their bubble will burst soon.

Liverpool will drop points, they've been lucky to beat teams like Middlesboro and Wigan at Anfield and had to rely on the ref to send off an opposition player in those 2 games.

Personally, I think Chelski are still favourites for the league.

And you call me blinkered Gav.....and forgive 2 typos, im on the phone and typing with one hand *note to self, must try harder*

I really hope Hull will finish in the top half but anywhere near that mark will be a success.

I agree Chelsea will and are still be favourites.

And you call me blinkered Gav.....and forgive 2 typos, im on the phone and typing with one hand *note to self, must try harder*

I really hope Hull will finish in the top half but anywhere near that mark will be a success.

I agree Chelsea will and are still be favourites.

4 typos actually ;)

You do know that us guys can't do two things at once Jon? :devil:

Oh well, still think your being hard on Liverpool though.....

Liverpool always falter against the smaller teams FACT! Time will tell if that trend continues this season. They've had a few very lucky escapes so far.