sebo to rangers within 24 hrs (as per Buba)

from bbc news....

Austria Vienna are upset with Rangers for unsettling striker Filip Sebo as the Ibrox club continue their pursuit of the 22-year-old.

The clubs cannot agree a transfer fee and Austria Vienna told BBC Sport last week that negotiations were at an end.

"Maybe they are trying to get the player on their side but that is soccer, sadly," general manager Markus Kraetschmer told The Herald.

"We have to search for alternatives and we need the right fee to do that."

Rangers are believed to have offered in the region of �£1.2m but the Austrians are looking for double that amount for Sebo.

Ibrox manager Paul Le Guen has insisted he will not be held to ransom over transfers.

And Kraetschmer added: "It is maybe a little bit like that, to put the club under pressure to let him leave.

I want the chance of playing in front of 50,000 supporters every other week

Filip Sebo

"I'm sure Rangers will offer him a wonderful contract but we just can't let him go and not receive a good transfer fee. It doesn't make good economic sense.

"If Rangers want to make him a good offer, they have to make the rest happen first."

But the Slovakian international is refusing to give up on a move to Scotland.

The forward said: "Now, I am very hopeful of getting a transfer to Rangers soon, after the events of the past few days.

"I had a meeting with the owner and told him I wanted to move to Rangers.

"I then met with my coach, Frenk Schinkels, and he assured me that all the coaching staff are behind me and understand my position.

"Rangers are talking to my agent and I hope this can be finalised. I want the chance of playing in front of 50,000 supporters every other week."

Sebo joined Vienna from Artmedia Bratislava last summer and scored 22 goals in his first season as they completed a league and cup double.

the lad wants to come to rangers but the club have knocked back our bids which they are entitled to do. the way AV are talking is as if we've tapped him up. in which case they should report us to UEFA.

I can confirm aswell Sebo is a Rangers player :)

on the Stan James betting website

He's 7/1 Being the top scorer this season :)

And according to that Tit who was commentating tonight he sed PLG had signed an Austria Vienna player tonight.

If im wrong you can change my username to whatever you want and reset my post count :)

The Clement saga dragged on forever and this one is doing the same. We either seem to sign players quickly or it ends up a 5 month soap opera.

Anyone remember the Novo transfer saga? It seemed to go on for months and months.