sebo to rangers within 24 hrs (as per Buba)

Austria Vienna striker Filip Sebo is set to clinch his move to Rangers after his club admitted defeat in their battle to retain the Slovakian.

Sebo, 22, has made clear his desire to join the Light Blues but had been denied by the Austrians who were holding out for a �£2million fee which the Ibrox club refused to meet.

However, Vienna's general manager Markus Kraetschmer revealed the player was almost certain to move to Glasgow next week.

He said: "Sadly for us Sebo wants a move and he said to me it would be a big dream to go to Rangers and that he will do everything he can to get there.

"I have to respect that and because he's given a lot to the club I won't destroy his dream.

"We have a massive game on Saturday against Red Bull Salzburg and we've asked Sebo to focus on that.

"Then, at the beginning of next week something can happen because we will talk to Rangers."

Hope he's with us before tomorrow then so he might get a run out on Sunday.

I knew it but meh to the 1 day delay.

Bollocks ;)

Austria Vienna striker Filip Sebo is set to clinch his move to Rangers after his club admitted defeat in their battle to retain the Slovakian.

Sebo, 22, has made clear his desire to join the Light Blues but had been denied by the Austrians who were holding out for a �£2million fee which the Ibrox club refused to meet.

However, Vienna's general manager Markus Kraetschmer revealed the player was almost certain to move to Glasgow next week.

He said: "Sadly for us Sebo wants a move and he said to me it would be a big dream to go to Rangers and that he will do everything he can to get there.

"I have to respect that and because he's given a lot to the club I won't destroy his dream.

"We have a massive game on Saturday against Red Bull Salzburg and we've asked Sebo to focus on that.

"Then, at the beginning of next week something can happen because we will talk to Rangers."

Looks like the beginning of next week at the earliest :D