If ever we had a reason to win the league..........

Not been on here in a wee bit due to an operation, but in that time i was told about this lovely wee youtube moment.

If ever there was a reason to give these tattie munchin' scum a kickin in the league, this is it.

And especially that wee piece of rubbish, he has a cheek, i cant remember anything worthwhile being produced in an OF game from him.

Saw him out in Merchant City on Saturday night, felt like tanning his ugly mug for him.

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wQuOBJOELeA]YouTube - Aiden McGeady Message to the Huns[/ame]

Edited by Yieldshields loyal

Hope you are feeling better mate. Glad to see you back online!

Regarding your point, I don't think the team need much help in beating Celtic. We've shown we can do that home or away under Walter.

It's the other teams we can't seem to motivate ourselves enough for. :(

Ha! what a wee fanny. :flipa:

He talks like stan laurel, with a wee wimpy, pre pubescent, high- pitched montone.

How annoying that voice is. Argh!!!!

Have you ever heard such a prick in all your life? As if he was the one player responsible for swaying it to Celtic. Fuck Off McGreedy ya fud.

As for Paul Caddis(the greatest substitute midget who's never played for Celtic first team)...get it right up you anaw with yer wee womans laugh.:flipa:

I personally can never remeber any player from EITHER side being such a prick about winning the league. And just think how many players theres been. Not even Neil Lennon was as much a wee cunt as that.

It will all blow up in his face though sooner or later. Celtic will lose the league one day and i just hope someone remebers this clip.

Now i know why he's had his face battered in Glasgow "3 (times) in a row" Mcgreedy. Soon be four too if i meet you.:box:

Ah well enjoy your runners up medals for this season ya wee inbred irish gypo cunt!

Edited by John Barr