Blue order today .

Love the banners of TBO but can any1 tell me if that band is actually part of TBO? They're a joke IMO

Joke mate tad harsh remember all the band members are ST holders .and are just trying to create a bit of noise in the place .

Ok maybe 'Joke' is a bit harsh but if we're trying to get the 'Atmosphere' back that every1 talks about so much on here then they have to step up a bit. They need more people with drums and what have you. The thing that annoys me most is that they should be playing something/anything for the duration of the game, even if its just the drummer banging away ( as an actress said to a bishop).

Been to quite a few Melbourne games this season,they pull an average attendance of 25 to 30,000 and they have a small band of 'hardcore fans' about 2 or 3000. I've been in that section and they 2,i say again 2 guys banging on drums. They have 1 guy that directs them and they rest of that section and they go for the full 90 and it's a cracking atmosphere in there. And this is from fans of a country where football is way down the pecking order.

Ok maybe 'Joke' is a bit harsh but if we're trying to get the 'Atmosphere' back that every1 talks about so much on here then they have to step up a bit. They need more people with drums and what have you. The thing that annoys me most is that they should be playing something/anything for the duration of the game, even if its just the drummer banging away ( as an actress said to a bishop).

Been to quite a few Melbourne games this season,they pull an average attendance of 25 to 30,000 and they have a small band of 'hardcore fans' about 2 or 3000. I've been in that section and they 2,i say again 2 guys banging on drums. They have 1 guy that directs them and they rest of that section and they go for the full 90 and it's a cracking atmosphere in there. And this is from fans of a country where football is way down the pecking order.

That is the same with FC Twente they have about six drummers who keep going for the full 90 mins. Awsome!(if your not standing next to them);)