Would you change the management now?

Would you change the management now?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Would you change the management now?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont know

I'll tell you what maineflyer... I'll stay positive, keep believing in our team & generally spread good vibes while you trot off & load up on anti-depressants & contemplate slashing your wrists while spreading thoroughly bad vibes as you go. :throwpc:

he's only telling the truth m8, we are and have been in a bad state for years and it's not going to get any better soon as much as I hate to say it!!

Actually, the one thing that has held us back for so long is the absurd unwillingness of so many people to accept the truth about the appalling incompetence that has overwhelmed this club for years. How long will this denial go on before eyes eventually open.

Well when you play 2 centre backs in your full back positions on a constant basis ( Broadfoot and Papac) , so totally knocking the confidence of the one out and out full back you currently have ( Steven Whittaker).

When you send a centre back on loan to play in the English Championship ( Andy Websterbut then play a guy in his position you originally played at left midfield ( Lee McCulloch)

When you get in on loan a young, exciting talent from La Liga ( Aaron ) who could fill your left side problem but continually keep him in the reserves.

When you fill said left side problem with a striker ( Kyle Lafferty)

Am sure I could think of a good few others. Walter, dear dear Walter. It is almost December and you STILL have not a clue about what your best side is!!! I mean come on!! Playing players out of position, square pegs in round holes sure isn't the answer!! These problems should have been ironed out in the summer instead of signing numerous strikers.

And to be honest I can see us only dropping more points and Celtic pulling away. And as I said in another post, they are FAR from being a decent side. So Walter, go now. You have no vision, no team in mind, no clue and i'm sorry but I have no patience left.

I always think we are going to win the league every year maybe through my blue tinted glasses of course but even I must admit for some reason we are well behind an average scum team and have been for years and if some fans can't see that then they have a big problem IMO.........

I always think we are going to win the league every year maybe through my blue tinted glasses of course but even I must admit for some reason we are well behind an average scum team and have been for years and if some fans can't see that then they have a big problem IMO.........

Me too mate and when we dont win like last season and perhaps this season I see it being more a case of us losing the league more than them winning it.

Guest TheWorthyEd

This is no knee jerk reaction - Smith was culpable as far back as August when we exited Europe to the Lithuanian pub team.

His tactics are woeful, his signings are worse than average and if we are to save some face this season, Smith and his backroom crew should be shunted a.s.a.p.

Problem is - our Chairman's his pal.

Oops! :(