Hampden attendance & Final tickets

What was the crowd last night?

By going to the semi final does it mean you get a final ticket? or how does it work?

Official Attendance 24507.

Lot will depend on the oppostion....if its timothy then its 50-50 split and most of the people on the CCS Scheme will get a ticket 1st before anyone else.

Figures vary from 15k to 20k people on the CCS scheme....take that of the allocation and there wont be many left for ST/Supporters Clubs.

Edited by Dw3132

Best hope for people not on the cccs is a Dundee Utd win tonight.

Last year season ticket holders had a first come first served sale at the Ticket Office.

Think Dundee United took a maximum of 15,000 tops for the final last year.....would certainly help again.

unfortunately i did,nt sign up to CCCS as i did,nt have a credit card so if its 50/50 split alot of CCCS customers are going to dissapointed as id imagine there will be 22,000 tickets allocated to rangers for the final... i,ll just have to buy a hospitality ticket

unfortunately i did,nt sign up to CCCS as i did,nt have a credit card so if its 50/50 split alot of CCCS customers are going to dissapointed as id imagine there will be 22,000 tickets allocated to rangers for the final... i,ll just have to buy a hospitality ticket

I believe all CCCS people should get a ticket as I've been told there are around 17,000 of them.

What were the attendances of the respective semi-finals and is there a break down by team available, seeing as our ever impartial press tried to blame slow sales for the second semi solely on Dundee united?

The fact that it was live on TV was also blamed.

The fact that it was live on TV was also blamed.

Aye I know. But in an ET article (at least I think it was that paper), they deliberately blamed Dundee Utd for ticket sales, withou taking a dig at anyone else.

Someone on FF pointed out that based on average home attendance, I think 1 in 4 Arabs to 1 in 5 Tims were attending, showing United to appear more loyal.