Favourite Rangers Fanzine

What is your favourite Matchday Read

Rangers News ?

Number One

Follow Follow

Rangers Historian

Match Programme

Newspaper

I love No 1 and used to sell it while i was at School for a wee bald man with an orange hat ;) so that gets my vote.

Is still a great sorce of wisdom and amusement on all things Rangers.

Buy the Number One the odd time.....would say thats the best around.

Rangers News / Match Programme both overpriced for what's on offer imo....FF has went downhill with a lot of re-hashed articles and a lot of the stuff of the site appearing in the Fanzone

I would grudge buying the Historian due to the antics of buying all the European Away match programmes when they can to bring back and sell at profit....fair enough if you can get away with it but a lot of bears abroad cant get issues as folks are buying dozens/sometimes hundreds of copies stoping bears getting one at the face value.

Buy the Number One the odd time.....would say thats the best around.

Rangers News / Match Programme both overpriced for what's on offer imo....FF has went downhill with a lot of re-hashed articles and a lot of the stuff of the site appearing in the Fanzone

I would grudge buying the Historian due to the antics of buying all the European Away match programmes when they can to bring back and sell at profit....fair enough if you can get away with it but a lot of bears abroad cant get issues as folks are buying dozens/sometimes hundreds of copies stoping bears getting one at the face value.

Agreed mate, number 1 for me now.

Follow follow used to be a good read in the past but it seems to have the same opinions by the same writers every time it comes out now.

The Historian I wouldn't even touch for the same reason as yourself and the programme is absolute overpried rubbish.

No 1 has merit.

Rangers News and Matchday Programme are unadulterated propaganda and shouldn't be considered alongside serious publications. They also involve spending money while Murray remains as chairman and majority shareholder, which I refuse to do.

FF is .... well it's FF and I wouldn't put a string through it and hang it in an outside privvy.

Don't know a thing about the Historian.

Let's face it, the written media is often out of date before you get your hands on it and for general opinion, there are one or two websites where you can read some imaginitive and highly original articles.

Completely biased, but No1 for me :)

Still buy the occaisonal issue of FF and The Historian - never buy a programme these days

Cammy F[/quote

Yeah programme is a rip off , womder how much the Ac Milan Programme will be priced at ? my guess is �£5.50 and people will buy it.

How much is the match day program these days out of interest???

I used to buy the Rangers news up until around 1996 and i always thought it was a worthy buy back then. Used to love it in the late 80s when it was a newspaper design. Id have no idea how good it is now. My source for info pretty much stops with Gersnet and you lot these days.

How much is the match day program these days out of interest???

I used to buy the Rangers news up until around 1996 and i always thought it was a worthy buy back then. Used to love it in the late 80s when it was a newspaper design. Id have no idea how good it is now. My source for info pretty much stops with Gersnet and you lot these days.

Was �£2.50 earlier in the season as a Hibs supporting friend asked me to purchase a match programme for him when we entertained the Hibees.....

He actually believes that our programmes are one of the best in the SPL.

Cammy F