Favourite Rangers Fanzine

sorry it was a genuine request to ask for the contact details. If I was such a Rangers hater then why have I time and time again allwoed comments on my site from Rangers fans as well as articles written by Rangers fans on the site.

I have in no way came in here to cause trouble nor to ram anything down your throats. All that I asked was hwo to contact Rangers fanzine publications, since I only knew of one or two that are now defunct. Thats all nothing sinister in that - and yes the emails have been sent and if they accept then great if not then that is their perogative - the same is being done with any club that has fans producing fanzines also not just rangers or celtic - and no hidden agenda there either. And no I am not promoting my site - and if I was going to be sneaky about what I was doing do you really think I would have chosen this username?

On yer bike and take your claptrap website with you. You're fooling no one around here.

You don't allow articles by Rangers fans on your website. You reproduce ceratin articles and then use your comments facility to line up a familiar list of cockroaches to ridicule everything about that article. You then exercise an entirely predictable filter when it comes to allowing Rangers fans to defend their position. You game is so balatant that the only surprise is that you would even pretend to defend yourself on here. If it was up to me, your feet wouldn't touch the ground here.

On yer bike and take your claptrap website with you. You're fooling no one around here.

You don't allow articles by Rangers fans on your website. You reproduce ceratin articles and then use your comments facility to line up a familiar list of cockroaches to ridicule everything about that article. You then exercise an entirely predictable filter when it comes to allowing Rangers fans to defend their position. You game is so balatant that the only surprise is that you would even pretend to defend yourself on here. If it was up to me, your feet wouldn't touch the ground here.

Maineflyer - how did you find this out ?

do we have a timposter ?

do we have a timposter ?

It's well known in Rangers cirlces that Scotzine is run by and (essentially) for tagues. The key man is a rabid Rangers-hater who likes to hoover ammunition from sites like this. In any event, this poster has already declared himself on here as a sellick supporter - you can view his previous posts for yourself.

You can take the view that it's broad minded and mature to allow these people to occupy space here but there are few who declare themselves and, if they do you can be sure they also exist here under some other name. It's a safe enough assumption that they don't come here to engage in balanced debate. Without some degree of vigilance you end up with a FF situation with as many of our enemies lurking and posting as you have genuine bears. IMO quality is always preferrable to quantity.

EDITED - No personal details to be posted please...

Edited by Frankie

do we have a timposter ?

Yes, as MF points out. if you look back on some of the more recent previous threads he has been involved in you'll see that I've given him a bit of a hard time.

I must admit i went to the Scotzine site once and nearly threw up with the anti-Rangers bigoted tripe. I have no interest to go to the site and no interest to read the crap that is posted on there posted on here. There have been a few decent tim posters on here, in fact one was the top poster when i started.

Personally i can't understand why they want to come on here as i have no interest to join a tim forum.

What is your favourite Matchday Read

Rangers News ?

Number One

Follow Follow

Rangers Historian

Match Programme

Newspaper

I love No 1 and used to sell it while i was at School for a wee bald man with an orange hat ;) so that gets my vote.

Is still a great sorce of wisdom and amusement on all things Rangers.

The Rangers News is kind of like a Scottish Pravda,haven't bought it in years NO.1 is probably the more interesting these days,with FF the only alternative.

I must admit i went to the Scotzine site once and nearly threw up with the anti-Rangers bigoted tripe. I have no interest to go to the site and no interest to read the crap that is posted on there posted on here. There have been a few decent tim posters on here, in fact one was the top poster when i started.

Personally i can't understand why they want to come on here as i have no interest to join a tim forum.

"Decent" timposters eh? That's a new one on me.

Either they are just intent on ingratiating themselves and using their allegiance as a means of achieving notoriety - or they are intent on making trouble, directly or indirectly.

I think we need to be honest here. Is this or any other Rangers site going to be enhanced by sellick-minded members? Do we wish to boost our politically-correct credentials by accommodating those who do not wish us well? Are we a more balanced forum because we allow them to live amongst us? Or are we just kidding ourselves?

Should we allow members to register and then simply sit in the background without posting - or should we follow the example of other places and cull lurkers who do not post for (say) a month? Unless people participate you run the risk of having large numbers of timposter sleepers from the other side. If they do participate, it becomes difficult for them to disguise their true identity - which Scotzine openly announces his 'tendencies' and goes through the pretence of asking for apparently benign information, ever trying to appear reasonable and gain a foothold.

In my opinion, and it's only that, I would put every one of them to the sword at first sight.

EDIT - NO personal details to be posted please.

Edited by Frankie