Walter's tactics today

Agree 100% Ian. Is madness not playing him there or at leaast giving him a chance when he has shown, coming on in that position, he can score. I don't know the stats and cant remember but am sure that he has scored while featuring up front in the majority of games he has had this chance

Agree 100% Ian. Is madness not playing him there or at leaast giving him a chance when he has shown, coming on in that position, he can score. I don't know the stats and cant remember but am sure that he has scored while featuring up front in the majority of games he has had this chance

Jon you are not suggesting we drop Boyd are you.:eek:

Dont be silly Pete, I want a 4-4-2 with Boyd there :D

Oh I was about to check with your shrink.:) I don't know if that would be a good partnership as they are a bit similar but don't knock it to you try it.

I cant see Lafferty and Boyd working too well as neither has much pace. 1 of them would be better with a Novo/Miller type player to do the running.

Trying Lafferty and Fleck would appeal to me through the middle with Aaron on the left.

We still have Velicka aswell who is turning out to be a bit of a Fanny Jeffers.

Lets not get too carried away with Lafferty after only having a good 20 mins!! Remember he has looked awful all season albeit on the left.

Edited by Gribz

WS continues to baffle me. The reason Boyd never played last season in the 4-5-1 formation was because he is shite up top himself. So what does Smith do today? Plays a 4-5-1 with Boyd up top who is still shite playing that position himself.

Fuckin' wake up Smith. Your inept tactics are killing our chase for the title.