SPL website - WTF is this

Love this sheeite.

In a season extended to Thursday, May 22

It should have been extended by a further week, but lets not point that out. Actually having to put this point in shows how petty the actual extension was.

Cnuts everyone of them

That just confirms how deeply ingrained is the anti-rangers sentiment among those running the game in this country. If we think this bias starts and ends at certain referees, we haven't begun to understand the depth of the hatred towards Rangers and its fans. Any cheap opportunity to diminish Rangers is grasped like a drowning man clutches his straw.

I've just sent an email to the SPL asking them to remove that pointed and pathetic statement. I hope every other Rangers fan will do likewise.

desperate.

It's not like Celtic to copy others is it? Does anyone honestly think they'd have put a star on their shirt if we hadn't put our fives stars on first?

As for the SPL, can't say I'm in the slightest surprised. Anyone who still thinks they are an impartial organisation should take their head out of the ground fast before the real world leaves them behind.

Be under no illusion, the SPL holds Rangers Football Club in utter contempt.

While looking for statistics on the SPL website I came across this.

WTF is Helicopter Thursday?

We coin the phrase helicopter Sunday for Eck's last day title win where the helicopter changed direction.

There was no change of direction in the helicopter last season. Unfortunately thanks to the SPL they were in the driving seat on the final day but didn't bottle it.

WHy gloss over the real "helicopter" title win but then steal the phrase for their own where it doesn't fit??? Merely says McDonal double seals final twist. Pathetic bunch.

Interesting how ''Helicopter Sunday'' isn't mentioned once in the 2004/05 review eh? Also interesting that the 04/05 review is half the length of the 07/08 one.

Rangers hating bastards. I'll be thinking of every last one of them when we win the title that's rightfully ours this season.

:rfc:

Interesting how ''Helicopter Sunday'' isn't mentioned once in the 2004/05 review eh? Also interesting that the 04/05 review is half the length of the 07/08 one.

Rangers hating bastards. I'll be thinking of every last one of them when we win the title that's rightfully ours this season.

:rfc:

Didn't even read the reviews. Just saw the titles.

I had emailed them too, but thanks to MF for posting the address for everyone else.

Truly, truly pathetic.

I actually emailed the website to ask if they would correct their website.

My email:

Dear Sir or Madam, I am writing to enquire about a strange occurence on your website.

On the following page:

http://www.scotprem.com/content/default.asp?page=s90

You have short captions for an overview of the league season.

In season 04/05, Rangers won the title on the last day of the season, in the last few minutes thanks to a Scott McDonald double. Celtic went into the final day top of the table, it was their's to lose. Going into the last few minutes the helicopter with the trophy was heading to Fir park where Celtic were preparing to celebrate. McDonald scored two and gave birth to the famous commentary about the helicopter changing direction as Rangers won the title and instead the helicopter headed to Easter Road. Rangers fans coined the phrase helicopter Sunday.

Fast forward to last seasons final day. Celtic in the driving seat, they were top heading into the final game top and a win ensured the title. Celtic won and the title was delivered to them. No helicopters changing direction, no classic commentary lines. No helicopter Thursday.

As such why is the caption for the 04/05 season about a McDonald double, downplaying a classic season, a classic day and a classic piece of commentary up there with the 1966 they think it's all over, yet this "helicopter Thursday" line has appeared from nowhere on your site?

Is your webdesigner or editor a Celtic fan trying to re-write history or steal a classic piece of wit and invention from Rangers fans. Is this another example of Celtic stealing as they did with their club anthem from Liverpool, the idea of having stars above their badge (Rangers were granted this by football's governing bodies for world record title wins) and much, much more.

I hope you will see fit to update the accuracy of your site accordingly.

Regards

Super_Ally

I'm sure there's been some more eloquently phrased querries.

Feel free to add these wee videos to your emails to remind the authorities of what happened tat day!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8odje67E3Y]YouTube - Dado Prso sings follow follow[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPHf7NaaNJk&feature=related]YouTube - dado prso singing[/ame]

Cammy F

My email:

I'm sure there's been some more eloquently phrased querries.

I think you get the point across very well indeed. :thup:

Everything must be challenged, they should get nothing for free at our expense anymore. Zero tolerance is the only way.