Busy Neutral supporter

I quite often watch Dutch football on Setanta late at night, the crowds are always more boisterous and lively, some of the football is brilliant too, AZ are flying but can they hold on until the end of the season, remains to be seen. Bodes well for us next season if we win the league, we could have AZ and maybe even Hoffenheim against us in the Champions League, if we reach it !!

What took you across the North Sea mate?

I always fancied going to work in Germany for some reason and at that time many guy's did that. The sun was full of adverts for working abroad. I split from my wife and knew the Dunlop factory at Inchinnan was going to shut down at some point so i would lose my job. I put in my notice and with my final wages and Holiday pay i had enough money for the fare and money to live for about a month. I knew a family who already stayed here and rented a room from them. Then i hung around an English pub and met a guy who was looking for a helper fitting Air-conditioning ducting. The weekends were party times over here and we had formed a group of about 20 British guy's. There were always plenty of Birds hanging around us as they loved speaking English. We were mostly boozing on a Saturday from about 4pm right through until the disco's shut at 4am. About 3.30 we all split up to get a bird to go home with. A time i will never forget. Then i got involved in a relationship and fucked up my life for good.:)

Just back,from the game. This was just a totally professional performance from AZ. They came to get the points,they took the points with the minimal effort. They let Heracles run around without creating much danger. Put on a little gas at the beginning of the 2nd half. scored and played out the game scoring a second with the last kick of the ball. To be honest this is the kind of games i would rather sit at home to watch. After 15 minutes I would be working in the garden. The one thing i found funny there was a player for AZ who was warming up for the full 90mins.`He never got in...

:cheers:

Typical, i never took the bastards and they win comfortably.

They've got some record in the league this year and don't seem to have credible challengers at the minute, Maybe Ajax excepted.

Just back from Dortmund v Hoffenheim The game was absolutely crap. All the pleasure for me is the patter on the bus and getting through as many crates of beer as we can. Again, as i do with many Rangers supporters,I have to ask" do these people support their club or hate another club more." Most of their songs texts are about their hate of Schalke 04 and not about their love of Dortmund.As we drove down the motorway the floodlights of Schalke stood out. The swearing cursing,singing and middle finger pointing was amazing

We get slammed for being up to the knees in Feni@n blood but the Dortmund supporters have a song that when translated into English states.

There lies a man in Gelsenkirchen with his stumoch ripped wide open,

If you open him up you will see the words B V B were here. BVB, BVB etc.

I also have to say that many of the BVB supporters walk around in celtic shirts that it is easy to see this club has an affinity with the tims, One tit was even stupid enough to have McGeady on his back.

The guy's on this bus are brilliant and go out of their way to accommodate the infiltration of 20 neutral supporters. the back of the bus is set off so we can all sit together.(We do participate in the general atmosphere though) Even the singing of Twente Enschede is accepted even although Twente and Schalke are blood brothers.

When i walked into the supporters den they have, a Celtic scarf stood out for me amongst the other scarfs they had hanging. I have now promised my Rangers scarf so hopefully i have evened up things visually in their Den.

As i said this club has an affinity with the dark side so i can only say. SCHALKE!!! SCHALKE!!!! I hope they don't read this. :rfc: