What a petulant wee fucker this guy really is. He kicks out at players, dives and throws tantrums when he doesn't get his own way. Saturday nights game was the worst of all.

World class player but his petulance is beginning to take the shine off what he does with the ball at his feet.

I can see Fergie selling him in the summer. An absolute wee scrote of a player. One player I wouldn't miss.

What a petulant wee fucker this guy really is. He kicks out at players, dives and throws tantrums when he doesn't get his own way. Saturday nights game was the worst of all.

World class player but his petulance is beginning to take the shine off what he does with the ball at his feet.

I can see Fergie selling him in the summer. An absolute wee scrote of a player. One player I wouldn't miss.

I take your point but if he was playing for us wouldn't you put up with all? If yes, then fair play to your integrity. Wish I could be so sure.

When Van der Sar saved Anelka's spot-kick to win the Champions League last season and the entire Man Utd squad ran to him to celebrate, while Ronaldo just slumped to the ground in the centre circle by himself - that was arguably his lowest moment. I'd be surprised if guys like Scholes, Neville, Giggs or even Fergie himself didn't have a word with him after that. Of course you're free to celebrate as you like, but it didn't send out a great message.

Guest Earl Hickey

I'd prefer not to talk about that absolute toolbag.....However, i feel compelled now.

If you look at other World Class players like Messi, kaka, Henry, Lampard, Gerrard etc, they carry themselves with a helluva lot more class than Ronaldo.....Nowt like grinning in your 105,000 Bentley the day after you have pranged your 100,000 Ferrari to make most people want to dislike you....The guy is just a complete and utter twat

Reckon if Nani had developed as a fast as Fergie would've wished then Ronaldo would have been away in the summer. Thing is with Fergie, he has this knack of getting rid of players at the right time.

There is no doubting the guys talent, his freekick at the weekend is testament to that, but his kicking out at players and that horrible little sulk he puts on when things aren't going his way are getting tiresome.