Will Rangers Win The SPL ?

The forum is a bit quiet today, so...............will we win the league title this season ?.

How confident are we on here of bringing the league title back home ?.

I think we are on course to win our 52nd title, although we still have a lot of football to play yet, but I just feel that now we have our blue noses back in front of the MOPES, all be it on goal difference, we are going to win the SPL.

:rfc: :rfc:

After the Celtic game at Ibrox in late December I thought we had no chance but, more because of their poor form than our great form, we're right back in it.

I just doubt we have the bottle to win it though. Pessimistic I may be but while Celtic are a poor team they do have players who been there and done it over the last few years. We don't.

I'm no more better than 50/50 at the moment.

There's only one way we can win this title, and that's by going on an extended winning run. It's literally years since we put Celtic under that kind of constant pressure. They may have the experience when it comes to winning titles, but they don't have the experience of reacting to us winning week in week out when they need us to drop points while staying in touch themselves. I do expect them to improve on their dismal current form.

Definitely prefer the look of our run-in to the split, but we're bound to have a crazy result somewhere down the line. And you can bet your last dime that the SPL will do everything in their power to make things tough for us post-split. Not paranoia, merely past experience.

We certainly have the quality on the park to win it, and Celtic let's face it are honking.

However not for the first time in recent seasons, I foresee issues other than football coming to the fore. If Celtic are in trouble as March turns into April, "points deduction" will replace TFS as the latest anti-Rangers campaign. Not that points deduction would ever come to pass, but brace yourself for this year's wave of faux-offendedness from the bheasts. If we extend our lead on Saturday, expect James McCarthy's name to hit the papers for non-footballing reasons.

Having successfully cheated their way to last year's title using every dirty trick in the book, I've never wanted a league title so badly. Justice must be done.

Here's to Number 52 :cheers:

Of course we can :rfc:Just need to take a game at a time though I would say. Saturday is a trixky one against an in-form Hamilton. 3 points is a MUST though

Yep, and then it's one less away game for us and one less home game for them. Do the bheasts have the bottle for this championship?

I can smell their fear.

Looking at the scum(form and squad) it's certainly there for the taking. If we can take max points from the next six games(easier said than done...I know)I think they'll drop points and that should put us well and truly in the driving seat, and with the heartbreak of last season still fresh in the memory, I personally think that'll spur us on to the title.

Now for a wee reality check.

Walter, without any shadow of a doubt will keep doing what he's been doing, and why shouldn't he? you may ask, given that his footballing philosophies have got us to the top of the league. My main concern is that if we do get our noses a little more in front, Walter will show his trademark caution and look to protect what little advantage we have, rather than being bold, getting after teams and be looking to stretch our advantage.

Basically saying to the rebels(who have blown a seven pt lead and are playing crap) KEEP UP...IF YOU CAN?(wishful thinking, I know). I'd like to see us gallop towards the finishing line, rather than crawl. Unfortunately, it's likely to be the latter.

Ahh f**k it. As long as we win the damn thing..:rfc: