how good is he?

i harped on at the middle of last season on how we should try to get charlie adam back from st.mirren and then again at the end of the seaon so as mcleish didn`t get rid off him.

he was an absolute sensation in paisley last season and won many awards.

ok, we`re not paisley but i couldn`t beleive mcleish had agreed to loan out the one youngster that seemed to be making progress with us.

maybe the years loan done him wonders and it was a clever move and too early for him, quite possibly.

whatever, i`m so glad leguen has noticed how good this young guy is.

he`ll make a big impact on us this seaosn and imo he`s going to go as far if not further than barry ferguson, if he keeps his head down and gets on with what he`s good at.

keep up the good work wee man:thup:

Maybe the season he had at St.Mirren made him realise he only had one chance left when he came back this pre season.

Since then he has worked his bollocks off and it looks like it is paying off...one player that has actually went out on loan and came back determined to prove his worth.

I've always been quite depressed about the state of our youth coming through, especially when you seen the amount of tims in the U19 squad for Scotland, but after seeing Charlie Adam (saw him a few times with St Mirren last year) it has cheered me up a bit.

When you think of Smith, Hutton, Boyd, Adam, Burke, etc, we aint short of good young Scottish players at Rangers

Yep, Adam is another player showing the myth about Auchenhowie not produing any players is exactly that - a myth.

Smith, Burke, Hutton and Adam isn't bad going for the last couple of years.

Give the lads a chance and they will repay you.

I've always been quite depressed about the state of our youth coming through, especially when you seen the amount of tims in the U19 squad for Scotland, but after seeing Charlie Adam (saw him a few times with St Mirren last year) it has cheered me up a bit.

When you think of Smith, Hutton, Boyd, Adam, Burke, etc, we aint short of good young Scottish players at Rangers

Not only that Jim,but most of the teams in the league have ex Rangers players in their ranks through our youth set up...

so all in all Rangers F.C. provides a good schooling for a lot of players who go on and make a living out of football...of course we want to see the top level coming into our first team but there are not many clubs who have the pressure that we as a team face season after season.

First time ive seen Adam and we could have a international winger in the mould.

I thought he was superb and hopefully he can solve that left sided gap and make it his own. All he has to do is play like that everyweek

Even though he started on the left, he covered just about every blade of grass and at times he was crossing from the right, cutting through the middle and the ball for the first goal was superb. Lets hope he can keep it going

Yeah, a superb performance from young Charlie. Deserved the MOTM award that he got.

It's gonna be interesting to see what Le Gaffer does when Burkey comes back. As well as Charlie, I thought Sionko had a very good game. So is Burkey maybe gonna have to bide his time if Charlie and Sionko are playing well?

Nice wee headache for PLG.

Had a great game yesterday, looked comfortable on the ball and never shat out of tackles and he's got a crackin' left peg on him. It'll be interesting to see what happens when wee Burkey gets back fit again.