Tonights game

FCUK the people booing. Bunch of twats. Apparently they think that's going to give the team the support they need to recover from this defeat & win the league. MORONS!!!!!

That's not really the point though. It's not the fans who are stopping us winning championships.

Thanks for your ratings BD, certainly ties in with what I was hearing from the commentary. Trouble is, your descriptions of how the players performed could have been copied & pasted from any one of a number of games this season.

Apparently we have a big squad, one that's too big to sustain in fact. So why aren't we using all these players we have? Maybe if a player got dropped after having a couple of bad games, he'd work harder in training to regain his place and then start pushing his replacement to better himself etc.

You know why. We all know why. Well, all but two.;)

Thanks for your ratings BD, certainly ties in with what I was hearing from the commentary. Trouble is, your descriptions of how the players performed could have been copied & pasted from any one of a number of games this season.

Apparently we have a big squad, one that's too big to sustain in fact. So why aren't we using all these players we have? Maybe if a player got dropped after having a couple of bad games, he'd work harder in training to regain his place and then start pushing his replacement to better himself etc.

Davis looks like he falls into this category. Needs a rest, but isn't going to get one over the next few weeks anyway.

The team deserved to get booed tonight. :(

Deserved maybe, but it shouldn't actually happen imo. To me it's shocking to do that when we're on a run in which could swing either way. I would go home pissed off, but had I been there tonight, I can assure you I wouldn't have been booing, I'd have been almost as pissed off with the people booing as I was with the result tbh.

Deserved maybe, but it shouldn't actually happen imo. To me it's shocking to do that when we're on a run in which could swing either way. I would go home pissed off, but had I been there tonight, I can assure you I wouldn't have been booing, I'd have been almost as pissed off with the people booing as I was with the result tbh.

I would generally agree with you and hate people booing, but I'm so pissed off with the performance tonight that I find it hard to criticise anyone for doing it.

They were let down badly.

Don't know why we are so upset... we should be used to second being as good as it gets!

Unfortunately that is the mindset of too many people at Ibrox today. Apparently we should wait until we're double figures behind in points to have a go at the manager. What has become of us?

You're right again. Every other Rangers fan is a moron except you.

I didn't say every Rangers fan is a moron. I'll tell you exactly what happened & I know I'm right. All the fans in Ibrox tonight that feel like you do started booing. It was a small portion of fans to begin with. What then followed as the booing continued was a bunch more fans joining in because they were pissed off at getting beat & dropping points and lost a grip on reality to the point of acting like sheep.