Jon, look out for "The life of Brian" on ESPN channel 442.

this week has had Cloughie specials on all week. I've treated myself to the two european cup wins in 1979 and 1980 against Malmo and Hamburg.

I was a bit too young at the time to take it in then, but watching it back you really get a sense of how completely in awe people were of Clough.

He was also a master tactician and had some absolutely fanstastic players on his team in Nottingham Forrest. To name a couple Kenny Burns, Tony Woodcock, Gary Birtles, Trevor Francis, Archie Gemmil and just watch some of the replays of John Robertson. He was a fantastic player.(not the ex Hearts guy).

Hope your not too late to catch some progs on ESPN, but they do repeat an awful lot so you should still get most of the progs on him that have been on all week.