Did any of you guys hear this tonight, I only heard a wee bit, a MOPE was on saying Bougherras challenge on Langfield was the same when the C****c goalie Thomson was...........................'' MURDERED at Ibrox by Sam English '', these scum will stoop to any limits, they are just sick,sad,twisted F***S

I didn't hear it but gather Rangers fans managed to get an apology out of RR. Whether this was aired or via email I am unsure. And also were given assurances that said bheggar is now banend from the show.

To be fair, the comment was missed by Ewan & Roughie as the guy was spluttering it out in full rage, but then after it was brought to Ewans attention, via e-mails, calls or from the station itself, he did offer an apology for the comment and then slated the guy for it

Not going to listen to the chuckle brothers impersonation from Ewan and Roughie just to be offended, just passing on some info relevant to the thread that people might be interested in. Though fortunately you were able to give people a better idea of what happened. :thup:

To be fair though, how the feck does he know anyway?

I take it the complainer was there was he? What an absolute knobend to compair something that he saw with today, with something he probably saw an old black and white grainey still of.

Someone said they stoop to any length. Well, this is a new low and if twat Ewan had been listening properly he would have been able to have edited that out before the 5 second delay elapsed. :wanker:

Do your job properly Ewan Cameron. Maybe if you stopped arseing about telling jokes you wouldnt have missed a total scumbag getting on air trying to wind half of Glasgow up.

*A ever so slightly upset Gers supporter:admin::throwpc: