At least 9 points...

We need the likes of Tonel who could be a lynch pin in getting us to the last 16 in the CL or at least into the Europa cup and maybe a run from there.

At the very least we should be cancelling Webster's loan deal - or can we do that at any time through the season?

I doubt very much that we'll sign Tonel or any other decent CH. I know we seriously need one, but I can't see us being able to buy one. As for Webster, I'm not certain, but we might only be able to bring him back come the January transfer window. I'm guessing that backup central defense will consist of McCulloch & Wilson.

In a few of the Tabloids today therea a couple of interviews with Bain. He more or less says the neew chairman will not bring a magic wand and it is doubtful anyone will be added in this transfew window.

Thats a big shame as we will lose a few to injury and i doubt we will be able to keep winning with an even more depleted side than we have the now.

I knid of agree with Calscots last post saying it looks like we are going to go with a reduced squad for the season to get the money down in one go.

However noble that may be, it is commiting Football suicide and i therefore doubt we will win more than one trophy this season.

Which one will it be though? Anyones guess right now.

As for Andy Webster, as far as i know Rangers can cancel the loan at anytime and recall him to the Rangers squad, unless Utd have already agreed a fee for after his loan spell finishes, and i very much doubt those tramps will have done that.