To the Team and Management

Would just like to thank the team and the management and backroom staff and others for all the effort put in, in the last couple of weeks as since the Aberdeen game the peformances and results have been outstanding the goals have been flying in, tonight was very special a 7-1 win against apparently Scotlands 3rd best team ? , tonight myself and my friends all felt a proudness and excitement to be a bear that we havent felt since the days of Laudrup and Gasgoine , i hope we carry our form into Sunday and give Timmy a right lesson in who is top dog in this country.

The turnaround is remarkable DJ. It's almost as if the team were shown a selection of Gers forum posts from Bears talking about how pish the team were & hey ho, all of a sudden they're actually playing like a decent quality football team instead of a bunch of wannabes. It doesn't take much & I dunno if it was Walter Smith, but somebody fired these players up in some sort of way for them to produce these results because it's like night & day.

Would just like to thank the team and the management and backroom staff and others for all the effort put in, in the last couple of weeks as since the Aberdeen game the peformances and results have been outstanding the goals have been flying in, tonight was very special a 7-1 win against apparently Scotlands 3rd best team ? , tonight myself and my friends all felt a proudness and excitement to be a bear that we havent felt since the days of Laudrup and Gasgoine , i hope we carry our form into Sunday and give Timmy a right lesson in who is top dog in this country.

Yip,they are there to be shot at when things are not going so well with plenty shooters at the ready :),so it's only fair to tribute to them all for giving us something to be proud of again,what a month we've had blowing all the pretenders away with style,graft & goals,long may it continue,or at least continue into the piggery to start another TIMPLOSION.

And well done Sir Boyd of Rangers :spl: :rfc: